PRN Pharmacal Collasate Postoperative Dressing for Dogs & Cats, 0.25-oz tube
About This Item
- Aids in the healing of surgical and other wounds and traumas including burns, ulcers and hot spots.
- Topical dressing forms an occlusive barrier to regulate temperature and moisture balance.
- Absorbs wound exudate for comfort and hygiene.
- Uses a patented medical hydrolysate of type 1 collagen developed under a proprietary process.
- In a convenient gel that delivers collagen in a form that’s immediately available to the body.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Green Goo Animal First Aid for Dogs, 1.82-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 32-oz bottle$46.80Chewy Price$52.04List Price$44.46Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.26Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Soos Pets Mineral Enriched Rescue Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1.7-oz bottle$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Strawfield Pets Antiseptic + Chlorhexidine Wipes for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, XX-Small/X-Small, 12 count$23.85Chewy Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Brecknell MS20S Digital Pet Scale$125.61Chewy Price$180.00List Price
- Brecknell MS-16 Digital Pet Scale$130.00Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$4.77Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- Manna Pro Theracyn Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Medical Hydrolysate of Type I Collagen.||Medical Hydrolysate of Type I Collagen and Bitrex||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...||Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagen, Purified Water, U.S.P., Collascent.||—|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My paw is one million percent better after only a couple of uses. Tell your human to get it asap. Walks are fun again!!
Worked a miracle on my cat's ear
My cat had to have part of her ear removed due to squamous cell carcinoma, and the area was recovering really poorly after a couple of months. There was a ton of scabbing and bleeding around the incision, and time wasn't really healing anything. Cue my vet's recommendation for this cream....in one week, the incision has healed to look almost completely normal. Can't recommend this highly enough, especially for incision sites where there isn't a lot of cartilage remaining to build new skin.