PRN Pharmacal Collasate Silver Topical Dressing combines the healing benefits of collagen with the infection-fighting power of silver oxide for the ultimate in topical wound dressing. This formula uses a patented medical hydrolysate of type 1 collagen that’s immediately available to the body to reduce the chance of scarring and complications. It provides optimal moisture and protection so wounds can heal well and works to reduce pain by occluding nerve endings. Great for post-surgical incision care or trauma wounds in felines, canines, equines, swine and bovines.
- The only wound healing dressing that combines healing collagen and infection-fighting silver oxide.
- Easy-to-apply gel conforms to any wound site. Great for post-op care or traumatic wounds including burns, ulcers, hot spots and lick granulomas.
- Special collagen formula maintains moisture balance to help reduce scarring.
- Silver oxide has antimicrobial properties that can reduce the incidence of infections.
- Occludes nerve endings to reduce pain.
See all items by PRN Pharmacal
Medical Hydrolysate of Type I Collagen, 1% Silver Oxide