PRN Pharmacal Hexa-Caine Topical Anti-Itch Dog & Cat Spray, 4-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-stinging topical anesthetic spray relieves pain associated with common skin complaints. Contains 2.46% Lidocaine HCL.
- Provides fast-acting relief for minor abrasions, hotspots, flea bites and dermatitis.
- Soothing anti-itch formula keeps pets from scratching and further irritating skin.
- Bitter Bitrex keeps fur-buddies from licking and biting irritated spots so they can heal.
- Safe for use on kitties and pups over six weeks of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment Wound Care & Anti-Itch Grooming for Dogs & Cats$15.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.49Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Strawfield Pets Antiseptic + Chlorhexidine Wipes for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, XX-Small/X-Small$7.95Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.00Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Top Performance MediStyp Holder for Dogs$6.34Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 32-oz bottle$46.80Chewy Price$52.04List Price$44.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Benzethonium Chlorida, Allanation...||Miconazole Nitrate, BHT, Polyethylene Glycol USP...||Comfrey Glycolic Extract (1.110%), Aloe Vera Extract (0.195%), Bittering Agent (0.173%)...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate: 2%, Ketoconazole: 1%., Inactive Ingredients: Water...||Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (2%), Hypochlorousacid (0.010%), Sodium Hypochlorite (0.01%)....|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, First Aid...||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
No sting and stops itch.
My cat has overgrooming issues and had developed bare spots on her back thighs. Not red or open wounds, but dry, rough patches. She fought me when I tried other products, I'm assuming they stung. She almost looked relieved when I applied the Hexa-Caine. She didn't even try to lick it off. Only used it couple times and she stopped the excessive grooming there. Hair has grown in and I couldn't be more pleased with this product.
This stuff is great. I used it on myself also. Stops itch in less than a minute....
My 18 year old cat has turned into a Tail Bitter! And he doesn’t mind this spat at all! It seems to calm him down or his tail rather It’s been a life saver! Especially when he bites it 24/7! He’s really in hospice stage! And this spray really helps him! Thank You to whoever came up with this!
Dog licking paws
Great product to ease the relief of itches & licking of dog paws & doc tails!! Recommend to everyone whooped dog is having itches!