Ultimates Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritionally balanced formula for puppies weighing more than 50 pounds at maturity. Enriched with DHA for healthy brain and eye development and a balanced ratio of calcium and phosphorus to promote a steady growth rate, helping to avoid common joint and bones problems.
- It's been formulated without common allergens like corn, wheat, or soy so it's a great choice for pets that might have ingredient sensitivities.
- Real chicken meal is the #1 ingredient and balanced omega fatty acids support healthy skin, hair coat and immune system. Added L-Carnitine helps your pet burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Antioxidants and fibers from beets, blueberries, and cranberries play a vital role in long term health and support a healthy digestive tract. Formulated with chelated minerals to allow for higher absorption of these key minerals.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAdirondack 30% Protein High-Fat Recipe Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Puppy & Performance Dogs Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.80Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.26Autoship Price
- Ultimates Puppy Chicken Meal & Rice Flavored Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 28/18 Healthy Puppy Dog Food, 35-lb bag$42.52Chewy Price$43.99List Price$40.39Autoship Price
- DealEukanuba Premium Performance Pro Puppy Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealKinetic Performance Puppy 28K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Active Life Formula Large Breed Puppy Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Lamb & Chicken Meals Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- DealWhole Earth Farms Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Puppy Limited Ingredient Chicken, Lentil & Whole Egg Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$51.44Chewy Price$74.99List Price$48.87Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.87Chewy Price$16.03Autoship Price
- DealBlue Seal EnTrust Large Breed Puppy Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$14.76Chewy Price$17.50List Price$14.02Autoship Price
- Optimeal Puppy Skin & Digestive Support Lamb & Rice Recipe Toy Breed Dry Dog Food, 3.3-lb bag$15.94Chewy Price$15.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Peas...||Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Meal (Natural Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Sorghum...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Wonderful high quality food for my Labrador.
I have been feeding ProPac Large Breed Puppy to my male Labrador Retriever since he was 9 weeks old, now 10 months. I wouldn’t feed him any other brand, this formula is top quality and everything a large puppy needs to sustain them. I’m great full he is growing a normal rate and won’t have joint issues as he gets older. When he turns a year we will be switching him over to the adult ProPac formula.
Highly Recommend Chewy
New to this company (a new puppy owner) this dog food was what the kennel was using, so I ordered it and it arrived within 3 day (superfast) and great quality of other products I have order thru Chewy....
Breeder highly recommended this due to ingredients versus all other brands. Sadly, my puppy age 5 months (Great Pyrenees) has had nothing but severe diarrhoea when I feed this. He was gradually switched over and all was fine until it became I’m his sole dry food. Zero treats or people food so it’s definitely just the food. He’s also lost weight on this. He’s been to the Vet abs is in great health. Fed up with trying to find the best food.
My pup loves it, I love all the real ingredients they have in it. Nothing questionable. Highly recommend!! I have a 5 mo old German Shepard
Best Puppy Food for the Price
When I first brought home my standard poodle puppy at 8 weeks. I was feeding him Nutro. Nutro has decent puppy food recipes but they changed their formula. Once I learned that, I wanted to find a pet food that not only met the salt test (quality ingredients listed before salt) but was also affordable (like Nutro). I transitioned to Orijen which is high quality but surprisingly, a lot of their vegetables appear after salt on the ingredients list (plus it is super expensive and for an active standard poodle that will weigh 70 lbs as an adult, this can equate to a lot of money going to his food bill). I then looked into Earthborne (which has many vegetables and fruits before salt) BUT if I can afford to feed my puppy quality food for a cheaper price, I will. Pro Pac met the mark. My puppy (who is now almost 11 months) thrives on Pro Pac Ultimates Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food and I have more money in the bank so my best poodle buddy and I can go on more trips around the country together. He is an active, healthy, muscular male standard poodle that is living his best life and I couldn't ask for more.
Tastes good, no adverse reaction
I've been tasting a lot of food. My mom has bought different types of Large Breed puppy food because I am growing as fast as a Saint Bernard can! Some of the food she bought gave me stomach problems or I didn't like the taste. She found this and I like it very much, I have not had any stomach problems and I eat all of my food. Best of all, it doesn't take much to fill me up, at least not as much as some of those other foods she was having me try out. We are happy now. Sincerely, Griffyn
I have been searching for a food for months that my labs would eat. They turn down purina no matter what kind. This stuff they absolutely love!!!!! Highly recommend!
1st time user
We’ve been feeding Pro PAC to our 3 yr old pittie/lab/boxer for awhile now and decided to start our new boxer/bloodhound on it right away. She loves it. Great results, no upset stomachs or loose stools. Great food!
Smells putrid and gross
This is what the breeder had the puppies on. We purchased a bag to switch with and it smelled like garbage. After comparing with the breeders bag that's what it should smell like and after starting the switch to our veterinarian's recommended brand our pup would pick around this stuff.
Definitely Large bites
Our Bloodhound is growing so I moved up from the ProPac purple bag to this size. I wasn't expecting the nuggets to be so big. He seems to be doing ok with them. I will get thru this bag and see if it's a hit.