Pro-Sense Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser Liquid, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enzymatic formula is specially formulated to remove debris and wax buildup.
- Helps relieve irritation or infection that will result in discomfort and excess scratching.
- Promotes odorless, clean ears by fighting the bacteria and yeast that can grow in the sensitive folds of his ears.
- Suitable for regular use as part of a complete grooming and maintenance routine.
- Safe for use on dogs and cats of all ages and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bodhi Dog Aloe Vera Dog, Cat & Small Animal Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet MD Otic Clean Cucumber Melon Scent Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetAlive Ear Dr. Dog & Cat Ear Drops, 0.71-oz bottle$35.06Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.31Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- kin+kind Clean Ears Dog Ear Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Relieving Dog Ear Rinse, 4-oz bottle$8.20Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.79Autoship Price
- Zymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Ear-Dry Solution with Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$63.50Chewy Price$65.95List Price$60.32Autoship Price
- Nolvasan Otic Dog & Cat Ear Cleansing Solution, 4-oz bottle$21.38Chewy Price
- PetSilver Antimicrobial Dog & Cat Ear Wash, 8-oz bottle$21.77Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.68Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Pet Ear-Dry Solution, 4-oz bottle$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Davis EarMed Boracetic Dog & Cat Flush, 12-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$10.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid...||—||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sda Alcohol...||Reverse osmosis water, Fatty acids, Coconut oil, Sodium bicarbonate.||Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Haven’t used product yet because I just received my package and it leaked EVERYWHERE. Bottle was more than half gone. Emailed chewy and they are sending me another bottle for free. What I can tell with trying to clean it up is that it is very oily. Only rating because chewy was very quick to respond.
Oily residue and not working to stop smell
Our Cockapoo puppy’s ears were starting to get a bit of that yeasty funk smell. He doesn’t have an ear infection, just a little smelly per the vet. We’ve gone through 4 days of application and smell persists. Also, this product leaves an oily residential feel to his back sides of his ears. Looking at the ingredients, the second one is glycerin, which is derived from vegetable oil. Have to wash off with damp towel and use blow dryer afterwards each time. Looking for a product that does a better job and isn’t oily.
open bottles spilled all over inside box
They were not wrapped, I ordered 20, spilled all over everything in box, and box was left on porch in rain so wet inside and outside, surprising, usually arrives wrapped
Good product, great price
Easy to use applicator and the product cleans well, got rid of the dirt and odor in ear.
OK I just received my order earlier and when I opened it everything it’s badly and horrible, because the liquid I got the lid was opened and the oil spilled everything and everywhere inside the box !!! So most stuff I got it’s bad now and the liquid was empty !!!
Helps the itching
My dogs allergies have her always digging at her ears...but a while back I tried this...I float the bottle in hot water for a minute till warm and use it three or more times a week...solves the itching in the ears
It's good so far
But sometimes my big cat licks the baby cat ears , is it safe if my big cat licks my baby cat ear when the ear still have the medicine in the ear ??
Great Ear Cleaner
Great for cleaning the cat’s ears!l Helps cats greatly the not scratch their ears!
Love it so far
I used this once so far and have gotten so much out of my dogs ears. She seems to be feeling much better.
This product seems to be giving my old cat some relief. He has more energy because he is feeling better. Thanks!