Protect your favorite feline from intestinal roundworms with Pro-Sense Liquid Cat Dewormer. One of the most common parasitic infections in cats, and especially common in kittens, roundworms can cause abdominal swelling, diarrhea, vomiting and other gastrointestinal issues. Get her back on her feet fast and protect everyone in your family from potential infection with this easy-to-use liquid formula, which can be administered directly or added to her food. It’s safe for use on all cats and kittens 6 weeks of age or older; monthly maintenance treatment is recommended to prevent reinfestation.
- Protect your best friend from abdominal swelling, diarrhea, vomiting and other gastrointestinal issues caused by roundworms.
- Safe for use on all cats and kittens 6 weeks of age or older.
- Helps protect everyone in your family as humans are also susceptible to roundworms.
- Monthly maintenance treatment is recommended to prevent reinfestation.
- Easy-to-use liquid formula can be administered directly or added to her food.
Do not worm a kitten under 6 weeks of age. Never worm a sick cat or kitten. Consult your veterinarian in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Not recommended for cats under 2.5 lbs of body weight. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing females. Cats or kittens over 1 year old should have a recent negative heartworm blood test before de-worming.
See all items by Pro-Sense