ProBiora Pet Probiotic Dog & Cat Oral Care Powder, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This natural formula contains probiotics that are native to the mouth to help restore the balance good bacteria. This helps promote fresher breath, whiter teeth, and healthier gums and teeth.
- Helps you stay on top of your pet's overall health. Don’t let your pet suffer with unhealthy teeth and gums that lead to severe and costly health problems.
- This tasteless and odorless formula is safe for dogs and cats of all breeds and all ages.
- Easy to use with no brushing or water required! Simply sprinkle one scoop (scoop included) on your furry friend's food once daily.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 500-ml bottle$13.49Chewy Price$19.44List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Waren London Dog Dental Spray & Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Original Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealOxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$7.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Healthy Gums Liquid Dental Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens 1-TDC Periodontal Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$65.00Chewy Price$61.75Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$25.79Chewy Price$36.99List Price$24.50Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$26.45List Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Teeth & Gums Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$11.69Chewy Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 1-oz tube$11.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Non GMO Soy Protein Isolate, Silicon Dioxide, Probiora3 (Streptococcus Oralis KJ3...||ProDen PlaqueOff Powder contains 100% of a especially selected Kelp.||Active Ingredients per 330mg Scoop (Scoop Included) ProDen PlaqueOff: 330 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2.5 g - Approx. 1 tsp) Natural Zeolites, Cranberry Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Less than expected
Have heard great things about this product and helping with keeping teeth clean. Was a bit apprehensive as the jar is small. When received, found that the jar is ONLY 1/2 full! I have been giving and so far my baby's breath is still good, so it appears to be helping. Cannot say for sure, have only been using for a few weeks now.
So far, so good.
We are on our 3rd jar of this product and I also brush my dogs teeth daily. It would probably be better to review this product in 6 months or so. After spending a ton of money on teeth cleaning at the vet. I am hopeful that this powder will do what it says!
BUY IT, IT WORKS!!!
It works! I have 3 chihuahuas, 2 aussiedoodles and 2 cats. Night and day w stinky mouth and they all love it. No issue w any of them eating it.
I’ve been buying this for months now for our pack and it’s been a game changer for us. Our older pug has super bad teeth, at his last cleaning they removed *9* teeth. It’s been 10 months since his cleaning and the vet says his teeth are amazing. We scrape once a month to keep them clean and it’s been a game changer there’s never any heavy buildup, I could scrape it off with my finger nail. Even their breath is nice, our vet is so impressed. I couldn’t support this product more if I had to. We give it to the other dogs in our pack and they are also sparkly. I’m so grateful that I’m not gagging over bad breath, we can actually enjoy cuddling with our dogs now.
Works faster than expected!
Within a week of use, my boys have decreased foul breath and their teeth are whiter. Will be ordering religiously!
So far, so good
I sprinkle this on my cats' food once a day and they eat it without any issues or fussiness. I've only been using it a few weeks, so it's too soon to tell is it's making any true difference. We'll see during the next vet visit.
I have a Bichon Frise and gum disease and tooth decay is the most common genetic downfall. Charlie is almost 5 now and his teeth have started going bad and he often sleeps under my bed and I could smell his breath all the way from my bed. It would wake me up in the middle of the night. I can’t describe the smell other than pure evil. I have been using this for 3 days and I no longer smell his breath from across the room. These dogs love to lick everything as well, even the air so I was becoming desperate for a solution as I have tried everything from gum toothpaste, water additives, treats, foams etc. This powder is pure gold!
Works! No More Tinky Puppy
My dog had an order to his breath, pee, poo, and neglected teeth. This product worked on that odor within a few days. He didn’t notice it in his food at all. Because he is a very small dog, I cut the recommended dose in half. Didn’t notice any other changes. I do think it helped his gums heal faster after a dental. Yes it’s expensive but I’m going to keep him on it for a while because I think it works very well on gut health.
Dog did not like it.
I am sure it is a good product, but my dog did not like it and eats around it. Unfortunately it does not good if my dog won’t eat it. I do brush her teeth, but was hoping this would be a second line of defense for oral health. Won’t help us.
Get the on that says for dogs only
This is good. However, i just learned from my vet that both Cat and dog have different digestive systems. Get the one for dogs only. Again probiotics are good.