Professional Pet Products AromaCare Tear Stain Pet Wipes, 100 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps remove tear stains from the fur underneath your pet’s eyes.
- The convenient towelettes are easy to use.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Juniper berry oil helps to naturally remove tough tear stains.
- Suitable for dogs and puppies.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Botanical Body Splash Cinnamon & Spice Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$10.50List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- DealPatika Pets Smart Formula Botanical Skin & Coat Waterless Cleanser Dog Spray, 16.2-oz bottle$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Botanical Body Splash Warm Vanilla & Sugar Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.86Chewy Price$10.50List Price$9.37Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Botanical Body Splash Baby Powder Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.60Chewy Price$10.50List Price$9.12Autoship Price
- Ikaria Comfort Sandalwood Vanilla & Basmati Scent Coat Mist Dog & Cat Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$13.52Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Bio-Groom Indulge with Argon Oil Daily Brushing Aid Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$17.29Chewy Price$16.43Autoship Price
- DealIkaria Renew Ylang Ylang & Juniper Scent Coat Mist Dog & Cat Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$10.38Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Multipet Groom Genie Eye, Ear & Tush Dog Wipes, 100 count$7.74Chewy Price$7.35Autoship Price
- Multipet Groom Genie All-Purpose Dog Wipes, 100 count$5.46Chewy Price$6.19List Price$5.19Autoship Price
- Bobbi Panter Professional Stinky Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Beeps Dry Bath Dog Spray, 6.76-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Deodorizing Dog Wipes, 20 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Decyl Polyglucoside...||Purified Water, Propylene glycol, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice...||—||Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Oleamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||—||Eye Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
It does what is says
It says what it will do and it does what it says. Will definitely buy again.
I am very pleased with this product. I recommend if your dog has this problem try using this product you won't be disappointed.
Our dog groomer only uses this brand and our Maltese dog's face that's prone to tear staines has improved since using them.
Didn't work for my pup
I used it several times on my dog and it didn't seem to make a difference.
Tear Stain Wipes; Does not remove tear stains. Just spreads stain around but does not remove.
So far, so good!
My 11.week.old kitten, Monica, has a mostly white face, and tear stains are new to me. But these wipes are working to keep the areas clean. :-)
Easy to use!
These soft little premoistened cloths make it easy to grab and wipe away under eye discharge and the stains it causes. The stains only took about a week to clear using once a day, which is great, because they are usually pretty stubborn. The cloths do not have fragrance and there was no eye irritation.
Awesome Tears Cleaner!
I use these almost daily on my dog, Blaze. These are gentle, smell nice and really work. I’m glad I bought this!
Tear Stain wipes
The wipes seemed to be less effective than a damp cloth. It also is not supposed to have contact with the dog's eyes. This is very difficult and not worth the hassle.
does show some lightening
product has very mild scent, nothing overwhelming. Pads are thin so a little difficult to get apart. The product does slightly lighten tear stains but you must be consistent in using. Obviously with a white dog you are going to have some staining that doesn't change but overall not a bad product. Do not expect dramatic results over night.