Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic supplement for cats helps restore balance to the digestive system.
- Contains 200 million CFU of bacteria and 4 unique probiotic strains.
- Prebiotic inulin creates a favorable environment to help good bacteria thrive.
- Great for restoring GI balance after antibiotic therapy, post-illness or stress and any time your cat experiences digestive upsets.
- Comes with 30 packages of 1-gram powder doses you can sprinkle directly onto wet or dry food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.90Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.80Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Whole Life Nature's Remedy Digestive Health Whole Food Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics+ Premium Gut + Immune Health Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- dealNatura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT MEAL TOPPER* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz OrganicsHEPA PROTECT MAX MEAL TOPPER - Liver, Kidney, Bladder & Gall Bladder Support & Cleanse* Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Wysong F-Biotic Cat Food Supplement, 9-oz bottle$19.29Chewy Price$18.33Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free IMMUNITY Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Dried Organic Whey, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||Cheese||Tuna|
|Special Diet||—||Grain-Free||—||Flax-Free, Gluten Free||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My kitty has a lot of tummy issues and so far this help better than some other treatments she has been on.
I find that this product works great. Wouldn't use a whole packet at first for you can see how your pet responds to it. My kitty does well with it. I use it only if their is no probiotics in her food since she is elderly and their isn't a lot of nutrition value in it . Does the trick and her poop is bulky in a healthy way.
Therapy for Loose Stools
There are a number of probiotics on the market. I’ve tried several of these. I think that this one works better than the majority of what’s available. Nothing works quite as well aS addressing and resolving whatever the underlying issues might be that are causing the intestinal inflammation, but this is a great product with which to address the symptoms, and make your cat more comfortable while you are dealing with the underlying cause(s) of a problem.
My cats didn’t like
I was hoping my cats would like this product but they did not. I will stick with Probios instead.
I agree with everyone. This worked for my cat within a day! AND he LOVES it!
It Worked wonders
After months of diarrhea and $400 worth of blood tests and stool analysis the vet says he'll need $2,800 worth of sonograms and other tests and saying that probiotics wouldn't help. out of desperation I ordered some pro Flora within one week my cats stools were completely normal and still are this product worked wonders in my cat Bizkit.
Love this stuff
My cat has always had terrible diarrhea, due to T. Foetus parasite infection. This product has cleared it up completely. If I take her off of it for one day, the diarrhea comes back. She is much healthier and happier and I am thrilled. Interestingly, I used a different probiotic prior, that came in an almost identical box with identical ingredients but didn't work. This one does
I have 3 cats, and I tried this because it was cheaper than a more popular brand with similar ingredients. I was worried my picky eaters wouldn't go for it, but they like it! It also seems to be working as I hoped. My smallest cat usually stinks up the whole house but it's been improving since starting Proflora. Also their fur is more sleek, with less dander. I will say that one packet a day per cat is more than we needed. The fiber was a bit too effective and they would have occasional accidents. Eventually I found that if I split a packet between my 3 cats about every few days, that is just about perfect. I will keep purchasing this brand!
A hit with my cats.
Too soon to tell of any positive effectives ( I have no GI issues with my cats) I buy a probiotic every couple months more as a preventative approach, my cats can be very picky but they really like this product. I will def buy it again.