Proflora Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 30 servings
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Probiotic supplement for dogs helps restore healthy flora to the GI tract. Great for treating diarrhea, constipation, and other stomach issues.
- Contains 200 million CFU of beneficial bacteria and 4 unique probiotic strains.
- Prebiotic inulin helps establish bacteria in the gut so it can thrive.
- Use it before antibiotic therapy or stressful situations or any time your fur-buddy has GI troubles.
- Comes with 30 packages of 1-gram powder. Sprinkle it directly on wet or dry food—dogs really like the taste!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Animal Health Solutions ProThrive Daily Digestive Aid Prebiotics & Probiotics Dog Supplement, 12-oz bag$35.69Chewy Price$33.91Autoship Price
- PET TAO Harmonize Joint Dog Supplement, 12.6-oz bottle$59.36Chewy Price$56.39Autoship Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Joint & Hip Formula Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.01Chewy Price$25.95List Price$19.01Autoship Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Probiotic Daily Dog Supplement, 60 count$26.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Omega Skincare Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$16.96Chewy Price$20.95List Price$16.11Autoship Price
- Side By Side Wag Not Drag Anal Gland Support Dog Supplement, 20 count$33.29Chewy Price$31.63Autoship Price
- Waterdog Active Daily Dog Supplement, 7-oz jar$34.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Waterdog Senior Daily Dog Supplement, 6-oz jar$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Ultimate Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 5.64-oz jar$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Omega-3 Skin & Itch Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Pure Pollock Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$7.24Chewy Price$6.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...||Animal Digest, Enterococcus Faecium, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...||Maltodexin, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—||—||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Proflora - the best thing since sliced bread!
28+ year breeder of Boston terriers. Had always had problems getting little ones tummies used to solid food. They always had diarrhea. Started them on Proflora sprinkled on the litter's food as first feedings and about once or twice a week till they go to new homes, and what a difference! Solidifies their poo, so when you transport them to their new homes, no messes in the carriers, and so much easier for you to clean up at home. I'm telling you. I heard about this at a professional breeders association meeting from a vet who also breeds. He wasn't being paid to promote but said it was the best thing he had found. I tried it and you are crazy if you don't use it!
Amazing! Best in the land.
This stuff is amazing. Our dog feels much better and no more killer farts.