Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Snout Balm, 2-oz tin
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Soothing balm helps heal dry, cracked and chapped noses.
- All-natural salve features rich butters and soothing oils.
- Balm is unscented for sensitive snouts.
- Designed to deeply moisturize and heal dry noses.
- Made on a northern Minnesota farm by passionate animal lovers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 3.75-oz, Tin$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Warren London Dog Paw Defense Wax, 2.1-oz jar$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 2.25-oz tube$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Bulldog Nose Butter, 0.5-oz tube$7.12Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup Twist-Up Dog Balm, 0.5-oz tube$10.00Chewy Price
- Natural Dog Company Snout Soother Dog Healing Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Itch Relief, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Nose Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$7.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...||N/A||Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil...||Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Nature's Butter Dog Snout Balm
Not sure if it is working or not cause everytime we put it on her snout she tries to lick off as much as she can - lol!!! So I can't give it a 10 because I haven't seen any difference. I can give it a 10 for taste, I guess.
I rescued a 5 year old English bulldog, and bless her heart, her nose was EXTREMELY rough and dry and cracked. So I looked around on the internet and came across this product and let me tell y'all....THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! Only after 4 uses, I can already tell a difference. This stuff is awesome! I also like it because it has really no odor. I'm allergic to vanilla and was worried it would smell like vanilla....but it doesn't. Will definitely be ordering this again!!!!
This balm provides moisturizing relief for my 15 year old dogs nose. I apply a small dab three times a day and his nose remains soft and comfortable for him.
This actually works!
Our poor Cooper got a scratch on his nose from his kitty brother and the licking plus the cold weather turned into a chapped nose. I was skeptical this would work but figured it was worth a try...his nose looked SO much better after just TWO applications. It’s now been 3 days of using it twice a day and his nose is almost completely back to normal! So happy I decided to give this a try for our big guy!
Pawfect Snout Balm
I have a senior dog whose nose has recently been drying out. I was looking for an unscented, delicate balm to moisturize her nose without irritating it any further and this was the perfect solution. She doesn't particularly love her nose being touched, but she tolerates it especially when distracted with a few treats or chew. Her nose does seem better hydrated after a few applications. Highly recommend!
This works better than any other product that I have used.
No need to buy it
This made my dogs snout worse. I am sticking to coconut oil. It's not perfect but better than the product.
Great product, works quickly .
I read the reviews for this product when searching for something to help my dog’s poor cracked nose. This product is amazing, worked quickly and has made such a difference. It has no odor and my dog does not mind it being applied. I would highly recommend.
My oldest Beagle, Lilly, gets a dry little nose every now and then so I purchased this! I only have to apply it once or twice every few weeks and it does it’s job! This stuff is great, I apply it while she’s sleeping though so she doesn’t lick it off.
This is a must have!!
I was very sceptical about purchasing this product. I really did not have high hopes of it working very well. Boy was I surprised. My poor dogs nose was so bad that it looked deformed. The product says that you should see improvement in 2 - 4 days. My poor puppers nose was so bad that I felt that time frame was impossible. I used the product twice a day for 4 days and was amazed that my dog's nose now looked completely normal. My only regret is that I did not take a picture of her nose to start! In addition she did not mind me using this on her nose, especially when she got a treat after.