PS KOREA Indoor Dog Potty Tray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for cutting down on messes during puppy potty training.
- Tray features a perforated grate, so pee flows into the pad underneath, rather than your floor.
- Leak-proof design includes raised walls, preventing urine from escaping the tray.
- Grate will keep your furbaby from tearing up icky newspaper or pee pads.
- Tray can also function as a convenient indoor potty for small adult dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shirley K's Indoor Dog Potty Tray, X-Large, Beige$73.99Chewy Price
- Puppy Pan Dog Litter Pan, Small$31.99Chewy Price
- Bark Potty Natural Disposable Dog Potty Pad, 16x24-in$38.00Chewy Price
- BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning Automatic Potty Pad Machine$165.00Chewy Price$229.99List Price$156.75Autoship Price
- DealCoziwow by Jaxpety Indoor Grass Portable Pee Turf Patch Dog Potty Trainer Pad, Green, 30-in X 20-in$33.59Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealFrisco Training Pad Holder, 24-in x 24-in$33.85Chewy Price$32.16Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Grass Potty Replacement Pad, 19 x 29 in$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Green Lifestyle Printed Reusable Cat & Dog Pee Pads, Blue & White, 41 x 41-in, 2 count$34.99Chewy Price$41.59List Price
- Green Lifestyle Reusable Dog Pee Pads, 34 x 36, 6 count$44.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- IRIS Dog & Puppy Training Pad Holder, Blue$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Indoor Grass Potty, 30 x 20 in$33.76Chewy Price$32.07Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Green Tea Premium Dog Training & Potty Pee Pads, 22.5 x 22.5-in, 200 count$67.49Chewy Price$89.99List Price$64.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||—|
|Potty Feature||—||Unscented, Washable||—||Unscented||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Now idk why this product stars are low but I LOVE THIS POTTY, it’s convenient, at 1st it was hard because I have 2dogs , A Chihuahua and a Maltese poodle, they didn’t like using it after each other, but now they finally both are using it , my Maltese is a puppy so she is was teething at the time I brought this she definitely chewed the potty on the sides but I trained her to stop it, it’s easy to wash and manage, a few dog pads comes with it, than I also brought more, I have this potty in the house and I also using it for when they are out on the balcony, as well as taking it with me when we have long road trips, or when I take them to hotels with me ,they love it so much sometimes they even sleep in the potty only when I’ve put a fresh pad in the potty though, the top of the potty catches the poop and the pad catches the pee
Good potty tray
My puppy use it a lot) Took me 3 days for train him. Easy to clean, I not use any pads, I just rinse it. Love it!
My 10 weeks old puppy could not be trained without this. He loves it.
Not worth the money
The puppies did nothing other than chew these up rather than go potty. They are trained but these were not a good product for our puppies.
Korea Indoor Potty Tray
The concept behind this product is good but the tray is supposed to be designed for a puppy, small dog or a senior dog. Our Chihuahua is small weighs 8 lbs but this tray is too small it needs to be bigger. Our dog tried to use the tray but felt uncomfortable and kept bumping into the sides he then jumped out and went potty on our floor. The company should make a larger tray at least 30 X 24. Also, the product comes with 3 pads but none sold on Chewy.com therefore you have a pad refill issue to accommodate the tray. Plus, the price point is too high for this product. Don't feel at this point would reccomend this product.
We live in the city and my 7 lb male chihuahua often goes out on a covered outdoor patio where there is no grass. Other solutions resulted in wet paws or, he is a leg lifter, he was peeing over the side resulting in more clean up. So far this potty is one of the better solutions I have found. 4 stars only because I wish the sides of the tray were higher as he can still pee over the top if he lifts his leg high enough.
Recommended by 3 out of 4 Havanese
All but one of my Havanese use this 95 percent of the time. (There's still hope for the one.) I like this litterbox, although it's so nice that at first the pups thought it was a bed! I bought some really large pads on sale, but I just fold them to fit. I also prefer to spray the grid off outside, but it can be rinsed off in the shower. Just wish they sold extra grids separately. I have 3 litterboxes now, and will probably buy a 4th.
Great for our chihuahua puppies!
I purchased this because our almost 3 month old chihuahua puppies were tearing up their potty pads and folding them over - what a mess! They are using it for its intended purpose when they are crated and have no other choice. Hopefully as they get older they will ALWAYS use it when they can not go outside. Like any indoor potty area - it needs regular cleaning but it is a lot easier than the mess they were making before. Love it!
Neither dog likes it.
The dogs will use the potty pad next to the tray but won't go onto the tray.
Perfect for puppies
I should have gotten this when my babies were younger, my babies just look at it and use the pee pads when it’s raining.