Puller Standard 11" Fitness Tool Dog Toy, 2 count
About This Item
- This multifunctional dog toy can be used to play fetch, tug of war and water games because it is the paw-fect alternative to ball toys, floating dog toys and frisbees!
- With games that are so engaging for both you and your pup, it's hard not to form a closer bond with your buddy.
- The Puller is soft so it is gentle on teeth and jaws when biting. Plus, it is made from a non-toxic, odorless material.
- The unique features easily engage your dog and motivate him to listen to you and pay attention.
- The Puller encourages running, jumping and pulling, creating a daily fitness routine for your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Project Hive Pet Company Ball Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$4.52Chewy Price$5.65List Price
- KONG Wavz Bunjiball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$10.52Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Waboba Fetch Ball Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet K9 Kannon Mini K2 Dog Toy$16.60Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Hyper Pet Grab Tabs Soccer Ball Dog Toy, 5-in$14.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Dog Baseball Gripz Dog Toy$9.36Chewy Price$10.79List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Basketball B-Ball Gripz Dog Toy, Medium$8.39Chewy Price$14.79List Price
- KONG Flyangle Assorted Dog Toy$11.11Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Amphibious Roller Ball Dog Toy, Orange$10.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Puddle Stone Pop Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Amazing toy, finally wore my puppy out!!
This is great toy. It makes the agility and obedience training fun. It is the perfect diameter for my Shepherd-Pit puppy's jaws for retrieving and pulling. It is durable enough to use in the cold on frozen ground. It washes off nicely when it gets muddy. Only downside is when I went to order a few extra for the time they inevitably wear out, they are out of stock. Sadly, this may be not just COVID logistics but because they are manufactured in the Ukraine.
It is hard to tire our Border Collie pup but this works. She loves all her toys but ignores them when we get these out.
Dogs love it
My dogs love this! It’s durable and fun to throw. It floats too.
Fun to play with
Not all of my dogs are interested but the one that is loves it. Easy for them to grab and bring back. Easy to get ahold of to toss. Only con is that teeth easily mark it up and I am not sure how long it will be before they truly puncture it.
My Golden loves these!
When I bought this I had no idea what it did - when they arrived I learned quickly that they bounce and roll. My golden loves chasing and fetching these. We bring them to the dog park too!
2pck Puller (large)
My German Shepherd Puppy loves these !He fetches them out in the yard and loves to chew on them as well..
This is by far the favorite outside toy to play fetch/tug with my dog! I've had them for two years now and would absolutely buy more if needed! *use the toy as intended*
Remeber "puller" not "chewer"
Amazing training, retrieving and pulling item: light weight, soft but durable, floats; I bought it several years ago (it was not on American market back then; got mine delivered from Europe) - there are bunch of fang marks on it but it is still intact. Just remember that it is designed for activities for 2 + participants, be ready to participate (somebody will have to pull or throw); this is why its called "puller" not "chewer." Fun, fun, fun!!!
Los of fun!
I bought this because it looked like it would be fun for my pups, though I really had no idea what the intended purpose was meant to be. They have fun fetching it, playing tug with each other.
Great for my herding breed!
I didn't think this toy was much of anything, but thought I'd try it out since it had good reviews. I'm so glad I did!! It took a bit for my herding dog to understand what the point was (he's not a natural fetching dog), but now that he does, he's so excited to see me get this out! The little comic is super helpful on how to use this, and my dog is always so tired after 15-20 minutes of play.