Pup-Peroni Rounds Beef Brisket Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Real beef is the number one ingredient in these meaty treats.
- Fun, round shape looks just like your favorite cured meat snack.
- Irresistible aroma and mouthwatering taste will have your furry friend rolling over backwards for more.
- Contains no artificial flavors, fillers, red 40 or added grains.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Farmhouse Grillers Beef Recipe with Sweet Potatoes, 6-oz bag$7.83Chewy Price$7.44Autoship Price
- Pup-Peroni Rounds Beef Short Rib Dog Treats, 20.5-oz pouch, case of 4$43.16Chewy Price$41.00Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Farmhouse Grillers Pork Recipe with Apples, 6-oz bag$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- Pup-Peroni Prime Rib Flavor Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$10.76Chewy Price$10.79List Price$10.22Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs with Beef & Cheese Dog Treats, 19-oz bag$6.68Chewy Price$6.35Autoship Price
- Pup-Peroni Triple Meat Lovers Bacon, Sausage & Pepperoni Flavor Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Pup-Peroni Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavors Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$9.90Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Wholesome Chicken Recipe Simply Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 25-oz bag$17.98Chewy Price$17.08Autoship Price
- Beggin' Littles Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$6.96Chewy Price
- Milk-Bone Healthy Favorites with Chicken, Oats, Sweet Potatoes & Apples Chewy Dog Treats, 5-oz bag, bundle of 2$7.58Chewy Price$7.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Meat By-products, Soy Grits...||Beef, Meat By-products, Soy Grits...||Beef, Meat By-products, Soy Grits...||Green Lipped Mussels.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Beef||Meat, Pork||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Treats just ok
Dog wasn't too happy with new treat. I split them and hide them in his meal. I've been getting away with it.
Another 10% price increase in less than a mo.!
My dogs love all things Pupperonis, but I need to be careful on a choking hazard with one of my Dachshunds, and the sticks can get hard pretty quickly if you’re not careful about maintaining as little air in the bag as possible. And sometimes, they just come hard; not to mention that they used to be really big and fat and those were nice and “juicy,” but then they started making them thinner and thinner—at first being inconsistent and a gamble on which you’d get—now it seems they’re consistentlytoo thin and hard. So, I’m done with them. But these rounds have less skin and more soft “meat,” therefore, easier to crumble into safe to swallow treats. And my baby is happy!! But, Chewy, when prices are raising 10% in less than a month, pretty soon we’re all gonna be priced out of buying these joys for our babies!
Love Love Love 'em!
I love them! They're the same as the sticks, but for some reason, I like these better.
The dogs love them and they actually chew them unlike the sticks they almost swallow hole
We love Chewy, but
Our two Catahoula dogs love them even more. Been buying from Chewy for quite some time and always impressed with their fast delivery. We wonder why other businesses cannot deliver as quickly? Great products, great customer service and fast delivery. You truly cannot ask for better. Thank you Chewy.
four dog approved!
I have some very food driven dogs, so they love all treats, but they really go nuts for anything from Puperoni. We are talking full-blown crazy eyes. I'd say these rounds are probably too big to be used for any training where you use many treats in quick succession, but for a trick or two or just because, they're the perfect size for my medium/large sized dogs, and the fact that they're soft means no crumbs all over my floor! When I get the Puperoni sticks, I usually break them up into smaller pieces, but the rounds make it so I can just grab one without worrying about that.
My pups gave these 5 Paw stars
My pups absolutely love these!! I love seeing their faces when they see me opening the bag :)
I was a little hesitant about given this treats to my dog, afraid that it may cause some allergic reaction or stomach issues but, it didn't so I continued giving him the treats, he finished the bag so I assumed he liked the treats! I received these product in exchange for my honest opinion.
She loves them
It’s usually hard to find something my dog DOESN’T like, but still, there are some treats that you can just tell she LOVES. These are one of those treats. How can I tell you might be wondering? Well, my dog has to go in her crate at night, and gets a treat every time she does. Normally, she’s a little hesitant, but still will go. But when I got these, she couldn’t get to her crate fast enough!
My dog’s new favorite treats!
My dog Sophie loved these treats! She’s a small dog (morkie) and she has trouble eating treats due to some teeth issues. She has no issues with these and looks forward to having one when she hears the bag open! Would highly recommend. We love pupperoni brand, even before receiving these.