Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft air-mesh padding for superior comfort
- Adjustable chest belt with quick-release buckle
- Made from 100% polyester
- Lightweight and durable enough for all different sized dogs
- Choose from a variety of stylish colors
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Puppia Soft Vest Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Medium$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Red, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Raspberry, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$29.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Large Tie-Out Cable, 15-ft$11.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Green, Small: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$7.06Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Puppia Dotty Print Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black Dotty, Large: 18.9 to 28.4-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Black, Large$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Royal Blue/Navy, Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Ultra Paws One Adjustable Pulling Dog Harness, Small$29.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
555 Customer Reviews
this harness fits well
Maddie hates it, but I find that she pulls less and doesn't get a sore neck from walking with me. My husband doesn't use it with her, but I insist that she wear it. It fits her well. The release clip is a little difficult to get apart, but it is getting easier the more we use the harness.
Sizing a problem
The harness is quality representative of the Puppia brand, however the sizing is a problem. I ordered a size small for my 11 pound Maltese and it was perfect, but the medium I ordered for my 18 pound Multipoo swallowed him up. Very disappointing.
These puppia harnesses are not nearly as satisfactor as the voyager ones I previously purchased. Voyager is not available in medium, so I ordered puppia. Harder to put on. Has to go over dog's head and clip is very hard to close and open. Not a product I recommend. Voyager is far better if you can get the right size.
RedDye Bled; Handwash-Only
Puppia is usually my go-to brand for brachycephalic breeds. The structure is sturdy and strong without harming necks or letting the dogs slip out. When I washed this red harness by hand in the sink, it bled a ton of dye. Even pretty sedentary breeds like ours like to go for walls and play in dog parks, so their harness need to be cleaned. This color combo and care label seem less durable.
Comfy and stylish
These are the most comfortable and long lasting harnesses. Easy to slide on and off and washable.
I didnt care for these harnesses because you must pull it on and off over the dogs head. My dogs dont like that.
Runs a bit small
This harness is ridiculously small. Henry is a Lab/Husky and weighs 88 lbs. The LARGE harness did not fit over his head. Yes, I checked the label to make sure they didn't send the wrong size.
DELIVERY WAS PERFECT
ALL THE ITEMS ORDER WERE EXACTLY AS ORDERED. I USE CHEWY FOR ALL OF JACK'S SUPPLIES. THERE WERE FIVE ITEMS ON THE ORDER.
I like the harness but the size for my yorkie is a little tight to go over his head. It could be a bit larger.
This was way too small for the dog we got it for, but it fits our smallest dog who only weighs eight pounds. She has a tiny head, but this is almost too small for her to get over her head. She has worn it for about two weeks now but we may get her another one at the pet store so we can make sure it fits. I would just say to anyone ordering this item to really measure closely and expect it to be smaller than you think. The quality is good otherwise.