Puppia Dotty Print Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft inner padding for superior comfort
- Features a comfortable neck opening and an adjustable quick-release belt with a D-ring for leash attachment
- Made from cotton and polyester
- High-quality and lightweight
- Perfect for any sized dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Red, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$15.86Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Puppia Soft Vest Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Large$19.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Bubble Gum, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
- EzyDog Quick Fit Dog Harness, Red, Small$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Black, 4-ft long, 3/4-in wide$6.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness, Black, X-Large$44.95Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$6.24Chewy Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Raspberry, Medium: 9 to 19-in neck$16.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Deep Purple, Medium: 11 to 15-in neck, 3/4-in wide$5.49Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Nylon Dog Leash, Blue, Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$15.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
146 Customer Reviews
Not for us
I found an emaciated little dog and am bringing her up to health. I thought this soft harness would be good, not so much. The fit is not well and the back hook slides from side to side. Honestly I would return it, however you can’t print Chewy return labels from your phone. It’s just not worth the hassle any more. I will donate it to the shelter maybe someone else will like it. Good news. Little dog Alice has gained 8 lbs and we will give her a forever home.
Puppia Dotty Harness
I usually don't write reviews but thought this may help someone with sizing. Glory my Shorkie type dog weighs 12.9 lbs. Her neck is 11" and her chest is 16". In trying to figure out which size to get I decided on the Medium. What really swayed me was a review on here in which someone said that their 5 month old 40 lb lab fit into the large although she outgrew it quickly. I figured if a dog that size fit into a large it would definitely be too big for my fur baby. I got the medium and it was way too small. The opening was too small for her head. I then got the large and it's perfect. The only thing was the strap for around the chest was too long and couldn't be adjusted small enough. I cut the strap smaller and resewed it onto the buckle. Problem solved. The harness looks really cute.Time will tell how well it holds up. Shorkies can have slightly wide heads but not by a lot. I can't see a small Frenchie or Pug being able to get their head through a medium. I think that size is better for Chihuahuas,Yorkies and dogs with narrower heads. I hope this helps someone.
I love puppies harneses but this one abs the black one I order not as nice and to thick for summer wear .. i don’t care for these at all she won’t wear it and it was a waste both this and the black one I bought on same order .. I never have a issue I bought many puppias but these two the pink and black don’t buy !!
Puppia Harness Dotty Print
The harness is cute but sizing is off. The neck hole is way too small. I have ordered two and neither would fit over my puppy's neck.
Seriously this is too cute!!! Fits great, sizing is very accurate. I wish the neck was adjustable, but I’m happy regardless.
Polka dot pretty
I bought this for my new puppy and she is growing so fast! it has to be slipped over her head and worked for about three weeks but she became highly agitated when we tried to remove it, I even cut it to make the neck opening bigger. Be aware of the size difference when you order. I can see why people order the step- in kind for growing pets. Other than that I would buy it again because it was designed to be less harsh of a pull on her neck. I felt it was a very good fit, initially, for this product
Puppies back clip Dog harness
I would not recommend this harness because it is too hard to get on.
Finally a harness that fits Loki!
I bought this harness for one of my Chihuahuas, Loki. Loki has a stocky body with a barrel chest that is 15-16 inches. I have tried many harnesses that just wouldn't fit him properly. They were either too tight in the neck or way too large at the neck due to needing a larger chest size. But this Puppia harness in size Medium was the perfect fit for Loki. His brother, Jax, is a more slender-bodied Chihuahua. He fits better in a size small of this same brand.
Careful on sizing
Beware of the head opening. It says to measure chest size but it does say anything about head size. The opening to slide over the dogs head is not adjustable and it would not fit over my dogs head.
Cute item I love polka dots. Item I purchased was a small and I have a chihuahua mix and small is ALWAYS her size. Around the waist area and arm areas it’s a bit loose and weird fitting you would have to see it. Sometimes her leg pops out bc of it I just have to readjust it. Guessing because of her shape but I like Puppia brand and suits her well. I would recommend that measure your pet to get the right fit.