Puppies in Bloom Colorful Puppy Litter Identification Bands, 12 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easily keep track of whelping details by identifying each puppy early.
- Vibrant colors make it easy to tell puppies apart and track progress of individuals without any confusion.
- Bands are easily washed by hand so you can keep them vibrant even after the messiest of playtime.
- Color coordinated to work with the detailed Puppies in Bloom color coordinated breeder record keeping charts.
- Lightweight and thin bands have a special fuzzy fastener-style hook and loop material that self-attaches for easy wear.
Click here for Puppies in Bloom Color Coordinated Breeder Record Keeping Charts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blueberry Pet Soft & Comfy Padded Polyester Dog Collar, Classic Red & Green Plaid, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Nautical Prints Polyester Dog Collar, Ocean Harbor, Small: 12 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Paisley Print Polyester Dog Collar, Emerald Green, Medium: 14.5 to 20-in neck, 3/4-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$11.98Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buddy Belts Classic Leather Back Clip Dog Harness, Premium Red, Size 2.5: 11 to 13-in chest$49.99Chewy Price$50.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Marvel Comics Polyester Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Blue, X-Large: 22 to 30-in neck$13.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Floral Prints Polyester Dog Leash, Daisy, Large: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Floral Prints Neoprene Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Daisy, Medium: 20 to 26-in chest$21.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Reflective||—||Outdoor Use|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
My puppies were not even 10 days old and they made bad sores on their neck and shoulder area. These collars are bad. They done the same thing to my first set of puppies. Don’t buy these collars.
It’s very hard to line the collar perfectly all the way around. The collars stick to every thing. The puppies would stick to blankets, puppy pads, and each other.
I love how I was able to tell pups apart, though my second bunch didn’t arrive before pups. But I hate that they rub sores into the pups’ shoulders. I’ll go back to my yarn collars or get ribbon as these are just not puppy soft enough
After 7 days on our newborn lab puppies, most of our pups had sores on their neck from the scratchy bands. Regularly loosening them as they grew didn't help. Do not keep these bands on your pup!
I bought these to help identify a litter of kittens that a stray cat had under our house. We knew nothing about them until they were big enough to stop nursing. They were feral, and I've been slowly taming them and giving them nicknames until we can verify the sex of each. I love these velcro bands. However, some of them are such dark colors, it is hard to write on them.
Perfect for Litters of Labs!!!
We breed Aussies, and recently started breeding our first litter of labradors. Aussies were easy to tell apart, with their different coloring and features. These bands were a life saver with our litter of 12 labs! I couldn’t keep them straight and these really helped to be able to monitor each pup - especially with such a big litter. I ordered a few different sizes as the pups grow. I will use these for all future litters. The velcro made it so easy to expand as the pups grow too (and simple when they’re a handful and moving all over the place). Only down side is they do get dirty. But I’ll wash them as I swap out their new sizes.
Little puppy bands
They are so cute and soft even have Velcro to adjust with puppy’s growth , recommended 100%
Puppies got stuck to carpet/colors fade
No matter how carefully we put these on, some puppies were getting stuck to the floor. The colors faded quickly and we couldn't tell which puppy was which.
these are cute & Colorful
I have a litter of 8 Puppies about 3-4 weeks old, medium size & so cute! So thought I would get these to be able to distinguish which was which! Puppies did look cute but one puppy would chew on another Puppy's collar and and more often then not, pull it off! The part that is supposed to keep the collar on is not strong enough and opens very easily! Also, they were almost too small for the larger puppies (same litter just a bit larger! So they went in the trash today & I am again searching for Puppy Collars???? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET 8 collars (and not go broke buying them???? Thanks...
They're ok for temporary use. Had to orderv2 packages to supply my two litters.