Keep your pups in order with the Puppies in Bloom Colorful Puppy Litter Identification Bands. These vibrant ID bands allow for easy identification of each newborn in the litter. The soft bands easily wrap-around the neck for a comfortable fit that both you and your babies are sure to love. The adjustable, lightweight, self-attaching fuzzy fastener style is easy to put on and gives you the opportunity to conveniently track progress of each individual puppy. Plus, each band is hand-washable so they’re simple to clean after a messy playtime!
- Easily keep track of whelping details by identifying each puppy early.
- Vibrant colors make it easy to tell puppies apart and track progress of individuals without any confusion.
- Bands are easily washed by hand so you can keep them vibrant even after the messiest of playtime.
- Color coordinated to work with the detailed Puppies in Bloom color coordinated breeder record keeping charts.
- Lightweight and thin bands have a special fuzzy fastener-style hook and loop material that self-attaches for easy wear.
Puppy ID Bands are not intended for long term use. Fading will occur over time. On rare occasions, this type of can cause skin irritation in breeds with sensitive skin. Check the pup's neck daily for needed adjustments for growth and monitor for irritation. Remove the immediately at the first sign of irritation. The collars should not be wrapped too tight or too loose. Leave just enough room to allow one finger to fit between the collar and the pup's neck.
Click here for Puppies in Bloom Color Coordinated Breeder Record Keeping Charts.
See all items by Puppies in Bloom