Pure Clean Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Automatic vacuum cleaner that helps keep your home nice and tidy.
- Cleans, sweeps and dusts hardwood, linoleum, tile and carpeted floors with a dual spinning side brush.
- Low-profile design allows it to slide underneath furniture for those hard-to-reach places.
- Features anti-fall stair sensors and protective bumper housing to not cause any damage.
- Includes a built-in rechargeable battery and power adapter to easy charging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SereneLife Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner$96.99Chewy Price$120.99List Price
- Oreck HEPA Cordless Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner$465.79Chewy Price$519.99List Price
- Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Vacuum Cleaner$41.65Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Raycop RS Pro Allergen Vacuum$269.99Chewy Price
- Dirt Devil Scorpion+ Corded Handheld Vacuum Cleaner$39.96Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pure Clean UV 1200PA Power Robot Vacuum Cleaner$70.00Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- Hoover Spotless Portable Spot Vacuum Cleaner$109.99Chewy Price
- Hoover SmartWash+ PET Complete Automatic Vacuum Cleaner$319.99Chewy Price
- EyeVac Home Touchless Vacuum Cleaner, Matte Black$129.00Chewy Price
- Dirt Devil Razor Upright Vacuum Cleaner$116.20Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- FURemover Heavy Duty Broom, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Compatibility||N/A||Rechargeable||Plug-In Power||N/A||Plug-In Power|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||N/A||Plastic, Steel||N/A|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
200 Customer Reviews
Works, but not the best.
At first glance, this product is great. It comes with extra sweeper things and extra filters. However, the thing is terribly loud!!! On top of that, this vacuum basically goes in a circle the entire time it's running. The bumper system makes it take a complete turn instead of just slightly correcting, so it literally does not move in straight lines but circles....I definitely would not recommend it. If you're looking for an automatic vacuum, spend the money to get a good one.
Love it and customer service is helpful!
I had just seen an ad for this somewhere and saw how cheap it is compared to other little vacuum cleaners. I took the chance and bought it. I was disappointed when it wouldn't work and placed a call to customer service. They were incredibly friendly and helpful! They sent out a new one and it took only a couple days to arrive. It works so well! I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 kids on all vinyl flooring so dirt tracks in easy and you can see it all too well. It picks up every speck it finds! I may just have to order another :)
This is a nice little vacuum. I still feel I paid too much for it, even if it was on “clearance”. It is loud, but still quieter than my upright. It struggles picking up larger items(ie a small piece of paper, bread crumbs,ct.) it does great at picking up pet hair though, which is the main reason why we bought it. So, if you want a boujee dust collector, this one’s for you
Will be returning
I’m returning this product because it would never turn on and work even though the indicator light was continuous blue. The instruction book talks a lot about installing and reinstalling the battery but it’s hardwired. I can’t recommend this product.
Won't turn on
Bought this in Nov 2020. I've only used it maybe 5 times. Now it won't turn on. What's worse, the user manual is no help and I can't find the manufacturer online at all to request assistance. The manual suggests a reset but there are no instructions how to do that. Moreover, it is a lie that this is a $249 machine marked down to $85. It feels more like a $50 machine. It always did a mediocre job and can't pick up bigger things, like cat kibble. Overall a waste of money in my opinion.
This thing won’t turn on it charges but once off charger doesn’t turn on, I’ve tried different ways to install the battery and nothing. The manual isn’t much help. Returning the product
I don’t recommend
It seemed legit, everything came with it but won’t turn on even after charging it all night.
doesn't turn on
the machine came and doesn't turn on, everything seems to be in good condition and undamaged but the vacuum won't start. It's fully charged and has all its components but wont start.
There is little I can say positively about this vacuum. Our apartment has carpet, which I knew would be more difficult, but I watched the machine kick pieces of fabric across the floor never picking it up. It was extremely loud, which only compounded the fact that I had to watch it while it was running because it would get stuck trying to climb furniture instead of turning around. A fact that dumbfounds me considering it would get stuck trying to go over the small bump between carpet and tile. My dog sheds a lot, yet the vacuum container was practically empty after running it until it died. The only positive aspect is how easy it was to put together. I will definitely be returning this product.
Have hardwood floor with a dog & Cat. Never had cleaner floors!