PureBites Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty treats made with just 1 ingredient – pure human grade beef liver.
- Freeze drying process removes only water, preserving nutrition.
- Each treat averages just 5 calories and is rich in protein.
- Ideal for dogs who are overweight, diabetic, who have allergies or gastrointestinal disorders or who are on a restricted diet.
- Made in the USA with no added preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- Fruitables Skinny Minis Pumpkin & Mango Flavor Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.22Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.96Autoship Price
- dealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- PureBites Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 6.2-oz bag$18.03Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.13Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats Salmon Wild Bites Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag, bundle of 2$9.96Chewy Price$9.46Autoship Price
- Zuke's Mini Naturals Rabbit Recipe Training Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.88Chewy Price$6.54Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Organic Banana & Sweet Potato Oven Baked Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$8.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Chewy Tricky Trainers Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zuke's Hip & Joint Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$19.88Chewy Price$20.29List Price$18.89Autoship Price
- Buddy Biscuits Teeny Treats with Peanut Butter Oven Baked Dog Treats, 8-oz box$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- PureBites Duck Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 1.2-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Fruitables Sweet Potato & Pecan Flavor Crunchy Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Beef Liver||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Beef Liver and Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese...||Beef Liver.||Beef, Beef Lung, Beef Liver...||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Chicken Breast|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Beef, Meat||Beef, Cheese, Meat||Liver, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||High Protein, N/A||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein, N/A|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
732 Customer Reviews
Great for training treats and fillable toys
I have to be honest, these kind of gross me out. They are completely dry, and smell meaty, I just don’t like the thought of them I guess. However, the dogs love them and they are single ingredient, so I deal. They come in a huge bag that lasts a long time, and the crumbles at the bottom can be used as a food topper. I add these to “freezies” (penguin toy made for making frozen treats), which I give to the pups so they leave us alone during dinner.I also use during training as a high-value treat. They work well and are very motivating!
Thin slices are easy to adjust treat size for my different sized fur babies..
My fur babies love freeze dried liver. They eat treats much too fast so chocking is a concern. This is the 2nd time I purchased this brand and both times they were sliced thin Making it easy for them to eat without choking on.
My pet loves Liver Dried treats, however, the pieces are large for a tiny dog watching weight. It was, it is, very difficult to break pieces in half or smaller. Chicken Freeze Dog Treats allow you to break up without using a sturdy tool. Have them both!
My puppy loves these and it makes me happy knowing that there is only one ingredient. Compare these to your regular training treats and you’ll see how many random ingredients are in them.
Best training treats by far
The dogs never get tired of these treats - they’re always the favorite. The treats are small enough to keep in your pockets, big enough to be a good reward, and not too smelly. They don’t break up in the bag like some other freeze-dried treats do, either. And the big bag lasts a long time, even with two big dogs.
Liver pieces a little too big to use for training
Freeze-dried beef liver is great high value treat for training. It is easy to carry too. I bought a smaller bag of this brand and the pieces of liver were much smaller and easier to use (they were the mini trainers version). I like to use tiny treats when training. The pieces in this larger bag are much bigger and some are pretty thick which makes it more difficult to break off smaller pieces without making a mess. I will look for the mini trainers next time I buy a bag.
the worst freeze dried liver I have ever bought
These bags of “freeze dried liver” are at least 50% fat. Some people may think that fat mixed with liver is liver but I see the fat by the smoothness of the piece, with no grain in the meat. One piece came out as uncooked white fat! Others have it on the tips or corners but when I cut it, it’s smooth and soft, what I expect from a mix of liver and fat. Then there is the paper others mention but no one minds the string that my dog chokes on if I don’t cut it out. I hate this stuff and will never buy it again.
Bucky and his older cousin Chico love these freeze-dried beef liver chunks. I love them because I can easily crush them into a powder and sprinkle some over Bucky's dog food, which encourages him to eat more. All the PureBites products have been fantastic, but all the liver ones seem to be the heavy favorites.
My dog really enjoys this as a training treat, as do my cats. I like that it is healthier than a lot of dog snacks out there, as well as convenient and easy to carry.
Dehydrated beef livers aren’t cheap, but when you’re trying to train dogs, they’re essential to keep from throwing off their delicate digestive systems. It’s a better deal to get the large package. I break these into bite-sized pieces for my smaller dogs, so they go much further. Good product if you don’t want to give your dogs high-calorie, rich rewards, but that they love and have value to them.