PureBites Mixers 100% Chicken Breast & Wild Ocean Shrimp Variety Pack Cat Food Trays, 1.76-oz, case of 4
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Variety pack of chicken breast and a chicken breast and wild ocean shrimp blend.
- Added water helps to keep kitties hydrated.
- Feed as a treat, appetizer, mixer or topper.
- Each tray is just 27 to 30 calories.
- Grain-free food is ideal for cats who are overweight, diabetic, have allergies, have gastrointestinal disorders or who are on a restricted diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Landmark Broths Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Broths Seafood Variety Pack Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 12$12.12Chewy Price$11.51Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Chicken & Vegetables Recipe in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$12.41Chewy Price$15.47List Price$11.79Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Broths Chicken, Carrots & Pumpkin Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16$18.18Chewy Price$17.27Autoship Price
- DealPureBites 100% Pure Chicken Paté Cat Food Toppings, 2.5-oz can, 12 count$17.88Chewy Price$28.20List Price$16.99Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon in Broth Cat Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 6$13.37Chewy Price$12.70Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Mmmixers Chicken & Duck Cat Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$35.16Chewy Price$35.88List Price$33.40Autoship Price
- Inaba Twin Packs Tuna & Chicken with Scallop Recipe in Scallop Broth Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Breast: 100% Pure Chicken Breast, Water., Chicken Breast & Wild Ocean Shrimp: 100% Pure Chicken Breast...||Wild Skipjack Tuna: 100% Pure Wild Skipjack Tuna, Water., Wild Skipjack Tuna & Alaskan Salmon: 100% Pure Water...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Dried Egg...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Tuna Broth, Yellowfin Tuna, Duck.||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Beef.|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Pea-Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Shrimp, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Wet Food, Treats||Food Topping, Wet Food, Treats||Treats, Food Topping||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Diabetic Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||High Protein||—||—|
|Packaging Type||Tray, Variety Pack||Tray, Variety Pack||Pouch||Pouch||Tray|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Once again, I bought something new as a treat for them thinking the would love this and they ate it but weren’t really excited about it. I think it has a lot to do with it looking like “people food” which they aren’t into. My little Miggy liked it and she will get to eat all of it without sharing with the others.
He loved this one, not so much the tuna one. I like how convenient they are, and easy to clean up
My neighbors cat loved it thank you so much they wanted to know where I got it from
Not Worth the Money
This is nothing more than rubbery chicken that looks like angel hair pasta in a little bit of water. It's supposed to have Wild Ocean Shrimp in with the chicken, however, out of ALL the tiny containers only ONE had 1 tiny piece of shrimp in it and it looked like a little tiny piece of a carrot. There is barely any chicken in each container. Between my 3 cats they ate it, but I won't be buying it again. For the price of it and the amount you get, don't waste your money.
My Cat Lost Her MIND
My cat loves having her wet food in the morning and evening, just a little, as a treat. I got these to try to see how she'd like them. First of all, there's just a tiny bit in each little tray. Probably enough for one serving, but for Stella, I made it into two. She LOVED the shrimp! It's like a tiny little salad shrimp! The chicken isn't her favorite, but she managed to eat it as well. She wanted it so badly she pulled down the extra packs and was trying to tear the lid off of them with her little teeth! I had chicken and shrimp smelling broth all over my room. Naughty Stella! Needless to say, she loved them. I'd like to see a little more substance, but for the price, they were alright.
New cat food!
My two cats are so spoiled, they didn't like it, I know that it must have been good because it looked delicious.
not pleased lately
My cat really didn't like it smelled it and walked away
Our cats are going to love finding these treats in their Christmas stockings!
Great Way to Give Kitty More Water
Our Lykoi kitten loves this Vital Essentials product. I decided to give it a try because I am always trying to make sure she stays hydrated. Reapurr laps up the water first, then eats the food. She loves the Chicken and Chicken and Shrimp flavors. She didn’t care for the Tuna or Tuna and Salmon varieties, but that’s just personal preference, and Chewy’s Satisfaction Guarantee makes trying new products incredibly easy. We will definitely order these again. Price is great as well.
His favorite food
My Charlie loves these PureBites I order quite a lot of them, he has two a day when he has his insulin shots so it keeps him busy. I do recommend these..