PureSnacks Beef Liver Super Value Size Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 14.4-oz bagBy PureSnacks
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made with real nutritious beef liver.
- This bag has a whopping 137 treats per bag!
- These pure, natural treats are crafted with better digestion in mind.
- Even though there are only 5 calories per treat, they’re packed with protein.
- Most ideal for pups with health issues, including those that are overweight, diabetic or have gastrointestinal disorders.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Beef Liver.||100% Pure Chicken Liver.||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Chicken Breast||Beef Liver.||Beef Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation product...|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Natural...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||High Protein||Digestive Health||N/A||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My picky eater with stomach issues loves these
This is the only treat my dog has ever accepted from a stranger outdoors! I was at a shop and they offered it to him, I warned them he probably wouldn't take it. He took it and wanted more and more! As soon as we got home we bought these, and he still loves them months later. He also has a weak stomach and anxiety and he tolerates these well!
the ultimate snack
My 7 month old GSD do not have a high food drive and I have difficulty making her like treats. I have bought different brands to no avail. This one though I could not believe she even chews her vitamins (which she hates) when I place this snack beside it. I only buy this cause it works best for my fur baby. And that's what matter anyways.