Purina Bella Natural Bites with Real Chicken & Turkey & Accents of Carrots & Green Beans Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Wheat...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...||New: Turkey, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Beef, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Natural, With Grain||With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Venison, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- A tasty mix of energy-dense bites and meaty shreds formulated for the nutritional needs of small dogs.
- Supports health throughout their longer life expectancy with complete and balanced nutrition.
- Nutrient-dense recipe helps to support their higher metabolism with high protein for strong muscles.
- Blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals support the immune system and overall health.
- Made with real chicken and turkey to offer multiples sources of protein with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Bella Small Breed Grilled Chicken & Beef Flavor Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$11.40Chewy Price$12.36List Price$10.83Autoship Price
- Cesar Rotisserie Chicken Flavor & Spring Vegetables Garnish Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 2.7-lb bag$5.74Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.45Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Natural Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$11.04Chewy Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful IncrediBites With Chicken, Tomatoes, Carrots & Wild Rice Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.42Chewy Price$20.64List Price$17.50Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Broth Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$9.05Chewy Price$11.04List Price$8.60Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful IncrediBites With Salmon, Tomatoes, Carrots & Wild Rice Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.65Chewy Price$20.64List Price$17.72Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Simple Goodness with Farm-Raised Chicken Dry Dog Food, 9.4-lb, 32 count$21.58Chewy Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken & Beef Recipe Carrots & Peas Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$10.32Chewy Price$11.04List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Simple Goodness With Farm-Raised Beef Dry Dog Food, 3.53-lb, 12 count$11.85Chewy Price$11.26Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken Recipe Carrots & Potatoes Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$10.32Chewy Price$11.04List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Infused Pate With Real Lamb, Carrots & Spinach Wet Dog Food, 3-oz sleeve, case of 24$20.64Chewy Price$19.61Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
165 Customer Reviews
He loves this food
I mistakenly bought a giant bag of this months ago instead of a smaller size. Was sure it would go bad before using it all up. I close up the bag after putting about a gallon of it at a time in a sealed canister for serving. It’s still fresh today and my shepherd mix Leo is still happily gobbling it down. He’s 12-ish and survived cancer & amputation and everyone thinks he’s a puppy!
Both my dogs love this BUT...
Okay, if you have 1 dog you know the struggle to find a food that is both nutritious & one they will eat. If you have more than 1 dog it can become a full time job satisfying their appetites. I have 2 dogs. One is a Shih Tzu the other is a Pug/Shih Tzu mix. When this popped up on chewy I read about it & thought I'd give it a try. Hallelujah!!! They BOTH ate it! No issues what so ever. I did my "happy mommy" dance in the kitchen. In fact, I even reordered it a couple times because they continued to eat it. Meal time was no longer a "come on guys, do you know how much this costs?" nightmare. I put it down & it was good as gone. So BIG 5 stars for Purina Bella! Thank you Jesus!! That being said, now the rest of the story... About a month ago my 13 year old Shih Tzu started licking his paws. To the point of it be distracting if you were trying to watch TV, we had to yell "STOP!" This had never been an issue with him before. In fact, we thought he thought he was too good to do "normal" dog stuff like licking. Then one morning he was limping on his front paw & it was at least 3X it's normal size. I called the vet. After a $250 visit, draining of an abscess, 14 day round of antibiotics/pain killers he recovered. Then I noticed the all over itching, itching more & even MORE itching. He was itching so much he was crying while rubbing his face all over the carpet. This has never been an issue before. Baths with medicated soap helped for a day or so but always returned. There was a crusty yellow film that developed all over his body. His neck began to have sores that looked like ring worm & SUPER oily, smelly discharge on his fur/ears. YIKES! Being a nurse I KNOW what yeast infections look like. Then I went down the internet rabbit hole because really who can afford a weekly Vet visit? I switched his food to a "food sensitivity" brand. Helped a little. Then I threw in probiotic chew & the itching was cut in half. It calmed it quite a bit. Now I'm waiting for his skin to heal. I had my Vet order a Rx form of dog food for dermatitis. WHOA! the price is CrAzY expensive but he's my whole world & worth it. His suffering was heartbreaking & I'm not putting him through that again. I just wanted to give a heads up to other pet parents to be wary if you have an animal that it may develop issues it never had or exasperate one it does. My other dog still eats it with normal dog itching. I'll finish this bag but I won't buy again. Deflated & disappointed because at a reasonable cost, they did like the taste & ate it.
Our sweet TACO absolutely LOVES this dogfood!
Our sweet Taco absolutely LOVES this dogfood and we're sad that now it's being discontinued!
My dogs love the Bella dry food! I accidentally ordered the large one for little pups. It will certainly last for quite awhile!
Cocoa is a happy pup
Dollar General got rid of my dog Cocoa's favorite food. Chewy came through for us with the products we needed!
Love the food
Both my Boston and Frenchie love this. Food Have it every day 2 times!
Picky eaters delight
My little 7 pound picky eater loves this. It is the only dog food he will eat.
Dry Dog Food
This was perfect cause sometimes they do not have it at my regular store. Was so happy to see that the price was the same. Saved me a trip to see if my store had any. Love my Chewy!
Our two little dogs , love this dog food. I will buy again.
My little dogs love Bella
I have 5 little dogs and the 2 little poodles are really picky! My little 7.5 lb one is super picky! Everything has to be all natural, treats included! Freeze dried human grade Salmon or all natural Chicken Jerky etc! But Bella is his favourite dried food! I call it Joey Crack! I’ve tried super expensive food and he turns up his little nose, but if I give him Bella, forget about it! He’s in love! It’s not often available in the grocery stores, so I am thankful for Chewy!