Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken & Beef Recipe Carrots & Peas Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited ingredient wet dog food topper recipe is made with delicate cuts of real chicken and beef with vibrant carrots and peas in a savory broth.
- Natural grain free wet dog food toppers make every meal or snacktime a delicious adventure!
- Natural dog food mix ins are crafted with high-quality ingredients for all the goodness you want to share with your BFF.
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives are in these grain free limited ingredient dog food toppers.
- Mix our natural grain free dog food toppers with her favorite Bella dry kibble for an extra tender texture, or share them as savory dog snacks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken Recipe Carrots & Potatoes Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$10.32Chewy Price$11.04List Price$9.80Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Grain-Free Natural Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Broth Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$9.10Chewy Price$11.04List Price$8.64Autoship Price
- Purina Bella True Delights Natural Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Topper, 1.4-oz tray, case of 8$11.04Chewy Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Infused Pate With Real Chicken, Carrots & Spinach Wet Dog Food, 3-oz sleeve, case of 24$20.57Chewy Price$20.64List Price$19.54Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Infused Pate With Real Beef, Carrots & Spinach Wet Dog Food, 3-oz sleeve, case of 24$19.81Chewy Price$20.64List Price$18.82Autoship Price
- Purina Bella Small Breed Lamb, Peas & Sweet Potatoes Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz tray, case of 12$12.36Chewy Price$11.74Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Hearty Stews, Chicken & Vegetable Recipe, Wet Dog Food, 8-oz, case of 8, bundle of 2$37.70Chewy Price$39.68List Price$35.81Autoship Price
- Cesar Simply Crafted Chicken, Duck, Purple Potatoes, Pumpkin, Green Beans & Brown Rice Wet Dog Food Meal Topper, 1.3-oz tray, case of 10$19.80Chewy Price$18.81Autoship Price
- Cesar Wholesome Bowls Beef, Chicken, Carrots, Barley & Green Beans Recipe Adult Soft Wet Dog Food Topper, 3-oz Bowl, Case of 10$24.80Chewy Price$26.90List Price$23.56Autoship Price
- Cesar Simply Crafted Beef, Chicken, Purple Potatoes, Green Beans & Red Rice Wet Dog Food Topper, 1.3-oz, case of 10, bundle of 2$35.90Chewy Price$37.80List Price$34.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Carrots...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Carrots, Potatoes, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum.||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Salmon...||Chicken: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Carrots...||Chicken Bone Broth, Sweet Potato, Apple, Parsley, Turmeric (spice)|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Beef||Chicken||Lamb, Chicken, Salmon||Chicken, Beef||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Food Topping, Bone Broth|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Dog food for my babies
The purchase that I started with chewy , was extremely wonderful and on time, but the Bella food was for my sweet baby Annie and we lost her a week ago, but she loved the food !!
good food but not what I expected
First my dog LOVES this food so I gave the 4 stars because she loves it and eats it excitedly. However I gave it 4 stars because I purchased this because her normal cans of food have been out of stock for awhile. My dog is extremely old and has trouble eating her dry food so we mix it with canned. This doesn’t have the consistency we need for her to be able to eat her dry food. So we still have to purchase another brand of canned food now. She does really enjoy this food though but it just wasn’t what we needed for her.