Purina Beneful Originals With Farm-Raised Beef Real Meat Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With meaty goodness in every bite, this high protein dog food kibble is made with real farm-raised beef as the #1 ingredient, helping supply wholesome nutrition to your four-legged friend.
- This adult dog food delivers 100 percent nutrition and 100 percent taste to your furry pal in a yummy recipe with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- This antioxidant-rich formula helps support your good boy’s immune system, helping to support him throughout life's adventures.
- Every cup of this Beneful dry dog food has 24 grams of protein to help maintain your canine companion's strong muscles as he runs, jumps and plays.
- This Beneful kibble is packed with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to support your pooch's overall health and every serving provides 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$52.48Chewy Price$49.86Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful IncrediBites with Farm-Raised Beef Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$17.48List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.97Chewy Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Simple Goodness With Farm-Raised Beef Dry Dog Food, 9.4-lb, 32 count$21.58Chewy Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Simple Goodness with Farm-Raised Chicken Dry Dog Food, 9.4-lb, 32 count$21.58Chewy Price$20.50Autoship Price
- Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Tender Cuts in Gravy Variety Pack Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 6$12.84Chewy Price$13.44List Price$12.20Autoship Price
- Moist & Meaty Steak Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-oz pouch, case of 36$18.11Chewy Price$18.48List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Whole Grain Corn, Barley...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal ...||Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Beef, Whole Grain Corn, Barley...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care||Muscle Care||N/A||Immune Support, Muscle Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Dental & Breath Care|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
369 Customer Reviews
Why Purina Beneful
Well really it is Purina I chose. My 12 yr old Great Dane is not fond of eating and she will eat more Beneful than any other Purina product. But let me get on my soap box a minute. There are all these new brands out there that appear sooooo much more healthy. There are a lot of things that are not considered by the general public. Purina has spent 50 to 70 years researching the nutritional needs of numerous animals. Years of research and testing. How much of testing have these 'new companies done? As humans we don't want to eat any part of the chicken except the meat, but animals in the wild eat everything but the feathers. So why is 'chicken meal' bad? Corn and wheat are the things that dogs don't eat in real nature. One other thing. I was using one of these new brands and had two dogs need joint surgery (parents had no joint issues). Just happened to be talking to a large animal vet (ie a ranch community vet ) he told me that he had noticed the large dogs eating Iams and Purina were not having hip and shoulder issues and dogs eating some of the newer brands were. So I switched to Purina cause my dogs like it best. I have not had to have joint surgery since 2003. This is just my personal experience not a professional test situation, but it is enough for me to keep the faith with Purina.
Out of Stock
I am so disappointed that we cannot get this food anymore! I have a 12 yr old black lab who has eaten this food for YEARS. I tried to switch him because I can't really find this anymore but he doesn't tolerate any other food. HELP. He is miserable.
I had to get this bec our regular brand was oos!
This brand is fine, any Purina brand is but I had to get 4 6lbs bags of this type instead of the brand we were using. Most of the Purina types and sizes were out of stock! I couldn't believe Chewy was out of stock!
Abel and Blu Dog Enjoyed their meal.
My two dogs were not eating the meals that had been ordered previously. I sought a change, talked to customer service and made a change. This change was more affordable and both pets enjoy their meals. Thank you Chewy for affordable meals.
No Topper Required
Our jo is a very picky eater. She requires a soft dog food topper on her dry food or she won’t eat. The girl has gone 24hrs without eating when I tried breaking her from this to reduce her calories. With Benefil we first tried it without the topper and was shocked to see her eat without anything added to it. She has done this every day this week. I was also concerned the food would cause her to have loose stools but we have had no problems. So happy to have a budget friendly food
Lincoln is a spoiled baby, but he eats this one, you can't imagine how much dog food we go thru lol s
very pleased with the fast shipping and the great prices chewy has
My boys dog food
My boy seems to like to change around his food so he actually loved this.
Pet love it
My dogs love this dry food it’s really good and it’s all they eat
I will not buy again
Dogs always hungry. I will fill the dogs bowls and 30 minutes later they are hungry again. Dogs are trim and fit. I will gladly buy premium food as they go back to a more normal feeding of about 8 hours. Don’t waste your money on this. Dogs unhappy. :-(