Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Savory Rice & Lamb Stew with Peas & Carrots Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hearty chunks of real lamb and liver create an irresistible meaty flavor your precious pooch will love.
- Real vegetables deliver wholesome goodness, while the savory gravy adds mouth-watering taste and texture.
- Formulated with essential vitamins and minerals to provide complete and balanced nutrition; contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Can be served as a complete meal or a delicious topper over dry kibble to add variety to your pup’s diet; resealable container makes storing leftovers simple.
- Manufactured in a Purina-owned U.S. facility to ensure product quality and safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Beef & Chicken Medley with Green Beans, Carrots & Wild Rice Wet Dog Food, 10-oz, case of 8$18.56Chewy Price$17.63Autoship Price
- Moist & Meaty Chopped Burger Dry Dog Food, 6-oz pouch, case of 12$6.82Chewy Price$7.78List Price
- Cesar Loaf & Topper in Sauce Ham & Egg Flavor with Potato & Cheese Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$31.69Autoship Price
- Moist & Meaty Steak Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-oz pouch, case of 12$6.82Chewy Price$7.78List Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Beef Stroganwoof Natural Wet Dog Food, 8-oz tub, case of 8$19.84Chewy Price$19.92List Price$18.85Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Gobble It Up Stew Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Nutro Premium Loaf Savory Lamb, Carrot & Pea Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$33.20Chewy Price$34.68List Price$31.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Lamb & Potato Small Breed Adult Wet Dog Food, 3.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$29.88List Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Nutro Grain-Free Simmered Beef & Potato Stew Cuts in Gravy Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Roasted Chicken Recipe with Brown Rice, Carrots & Spinach Wet Dog Food, 10-oz, case of 8$16.00Chewy Price$18.56List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Turkey & Rice Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$25.99Chewy Price$26.50List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Cesar Classic Loaf in Sauce Filet Mignon & Porterhouse Steak Flavors Variety Pack Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Wheat Gluten, Liver...||Beef Broth, Beef, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...||Beef Broth, Beef, Wheat Gluten...||Beef And Chicken Broth, Beef, Wheat Gluten...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
my fur babies will only eat this
i have tried several and they only eat this one. they will eat it immediately and the rest of the flavors they smell it and walk away for like 2 hours
Dog hated this Lamb food doesn’t look or smell good, gave away to animal shelter as friends didn’t want to deal with it, my dog is almost 11 which may or may not effect diet choice
Review for Purina Beneful
Used as a topper for dry kibble, dogs love it. Real meat pieces with veggies. More convenient that making homemade.
My 16 year old dog has a very sensitive digestive system. Many foods will give him diahrrea, so I have been trying many different foods as well as cooking for him. This seem to be the best for a dog with a sensitive stomach.
This little 8 1/2 pound Schnoodle has been loving your Beneful meals for most of her 16 years. I used to feed my 115 lb Rottwieler a lamb and rice dry food most of her life and was pleased with the results. So I'm grateful for the complete nutrition that Cloi enjoys with this mixture especially the lamb and rice. Great product keeping my little girl healthy. Thanks, Dennis, Palm Spreings
First time my dog has EVER eaten his veggies
I was shocked that Purina had such a nicely packaged healthy well balanced food that my dog actually likes. It's got rice and chucks of real meat in it. He has always picked out his veggies and stopped eating. I was fit to be tied. So I take his base food soak it in hot water; let it sit then mash it; then pour some of this in and mix it well. He's old and doesn't have teeth.
Poor little lambies
I'm a knitter. I've hesitated to buy dog food with lamb. I will never eat lamb chops, but because of the price, $1.77 and because it's available I bought it. My 3 doggies love it.
My dog loves this
My dog is particular what he eats, and he loves this meal plus all of the Purina Beneful meals.
Pepper absolutely loves this food. she looks forward to her meal every time. She is energetic and playful. That is different than what she use to be
Works well for my dog
Have only recently begun using the lamb flavored Beneful wet food and my senior poodle/min-pin is eating it very well. No complaints so far.