Purina Beyond Chicken, Carrot & Pea Recipe Ground Entrée Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with natural prebiotic fiber, this yummy ground dog food supports your four-legged friend's digestive health.
- Real chicken raised without steroids or hormones is the #1 ingredient (Federal regulations prohibit the use of steroids or hormones in poultry).
- No corn, wheat, soy, poultry-by-product meal or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are added, giving your pup a wholesome, grain-free wet dog food.
- This natural dog food has added vitamins and minerals, plus carrots and peas, crafting a yummy ground entree with 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
- Good for your pet, good for the planet -- this Purina Beyond ground dog food is produced in U.S. facilities where Purina take positive steps like improving water use efficiency and reducing waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPurina Beyond Natural Pate Grain-Free Beef Potato & Green Bean Recipe Ground Entree Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$21.23Chewy Price$27.96List Price$20.17Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Grain-Free High Protein Beef, Liver & Lamb Pate Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$44.50Chewy Price$42.27Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beyond Farm-Raised Beef & Spinach in Gravy Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$22.56Chewy Price$27.96List Price$21.43Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beyond Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$24.00Chewy Price$27.96List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beneful Prepared Meals Savory Rice & Lamb Stew with Peas & Carrots Wet Dog Food, 10-oz, case of 8$15.65Chewy Price$18.56List Price$14.87Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beneful Prepared Meals Simmered Beef Entree with Carrots, Barley, Wild Rice & Spinach Wet Dog Food, 10-oz, case of 8$14.16Chewy Price$18.56List Price$13.45Autoship Price
- DealDave's Pet Food Stewlicious Meaty Beefy Stew Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$38.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- DealPetKind That's It! Beef Tripe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$55.28Chewy Price$52.52Autoship Price
- DealOptimeal Puppy Grain-Free Chicken & Beef Recipe Tender Morsels In Savory Sauce Recipe Wet Dog Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$39.59Chewy Price$37.61Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature Legend HQS Natural Chicken Fillet Adult Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 9.88-oz, case of 12$54.60Chewy Price$57.48List Price$51.87Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature HQS Natural Chicken Drumstick Adult Canned Dog Food, 9.88-oz, case of 12$40.79Chewy Price$57.48List Price$38.75Autoship Price
- DealK9 Natural Cage-Free Chicken Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Liver...||Beef, Chicken, Beef Broth...||Turkey, Chicken, Turkey Broth...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
214 Customer Reviews
St.Angel loves Purina Beyond
Finally found can food St.Angel loves to eat for a Saint Bernard puppy sure is picky and,spoiled tried lots of good choices and,Angel picked this one and hopes Angel doesn't decide to change, Angel smells them and decides and actually it does smell the Best and looks better. Thank You Chewy for carrying this Priduct snd and your Help.
Chewy is the BEST.
I can always count on Chewy reps. Very up to the minute on stock, great policy on mistake orders on my part. They credit me and I get to donate to shelters! 3 day or less delivery.
BENT CANS OF DOG FOOD DELIVERED
I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED TO RECEIVE THE 2 CASES OF PURINA BEYOND CANS OF DOG FOOD....OVER HALF OF THE CANS WERE DENTED AND VERY HARD TO OPEN. THEY WERE MOSTLY IN THE SECOND CASE, WHICH I JUST OPENED...I WOULD LIKE A REPLACEMENT FOR THE DAMAGED MERCHANDISE PLEASE. THANK YOU
Dogs love this!
My dogs go crazy for this, all they need to see is the can and they get excited! With this brand l know l am giving my fur babies, great nourishment, a grain free diet, no by products no preservatives..
No digestive issues
I switched to this brand several years ago and no itching, or digestive issues with my Corgi.
Healthy dog food
I got it to give my dogs healthy food. And my cats eat it. My dogs do also but if they leave any on the plate. The cats will eat it.
purchased several flavors
My dogs gobbled these up. Great alternative to those products that have priced a lot of people out.
Beyond my expectations!
My 4 yr old rescue pup needs to have moist, easy to digest food. Due to previous double perineal hernia repair surgeries as well as subsequent spinal surgery, both apparently successful 2 years out, he needs canned food so that I can mix in Miralax, fiber, probiotic and spine support supplement powders in his twice daily meals. And I need to have a food for him that is affordable and easily available - this Purina Beyond meets that criteria and provides better nutrition than the somewhat more expensive brand I had been giving him the last 2 years.
They love it!
Both of my boys (GSDs) enjoy this mixed in with their dry food. They have also eaten it by itself and it’s very palatable. One of my boys has IBD and this is IB friendly for him!
He likes it!
My little Henry was excited to try this. He normally eats Freshpet so he isn't used to having canned food in gravy. I think that was a treat for him. He loved it but the real test was seeing if it would affect his sensitive tummy. It didn't!! Him and I were happy about that. I would buy this for him to switch up his dinner. I broke the 1 can into about 4 servings for him since he's only about 11lbs and I wasn't sure any bigger portion would sit well with him. A good review from both of us.