Purina Beyond Mixers+ Digestive Support Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Topper, 3-oz can, case of 6By Purina Beyond
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Beyond wet dog food toppings are made with real chicken or turkey raised without steroids or hormones as the #1 ingredient (Federal regulations prohibit the use of steroids in poultry).
- Each natural canned dog food complement is loaded with vitamins and minerals and has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for meals you can both adore.
- Beyond crafts these yummy, premium dog food toppers with no corn, wheat or soy and no poultry-by-product meal.
- This wet dog food variety pack features an antioxidant-rich Chicken & Carrot Recipe accented with elderberry juice and a vitamin-rich Turkey & Spinach Recipe accented with vegetable juice.
- Good for your pet, good for the planet, these canned ground dog food toppers are crafted in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities, where Purina works hard to improve water use efficiency and reduce waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Pitty Loves It
The only review I can give is to say how my dog likes it. I add one can to his 1-1.5 cup of hard food and he loves it. So, I see no reason to change while my 65 lb boy dog is happy. Chewy's prices are competitive with other places I have looked.
Great add in product!
We tried the mixers as an add-in to regular kibble. Our dog tends to be a bit picky about her food. What a hit! Our 80 lb. Collie is now finishing every bite of her meals. We now have the mixers on auto delivery.
I have a Sphynx cat and he has digestive issues, so thought this would be good. He seemed to like it and I may try it again.
Soft food mixer
Was searching for a soft dog food with probiotics in it and found this brand so tried it and my dog loves it.
It’s good to have different flavor.
My dog get bored with his dry food sometimes, so it’s great to have some additional flavor. He loves eating it.
Good for picky dogs
Both of my small babies ! Miniature poodle and Maltese like is wet food ! I mixed it with dried food they always finish this one first and the poop is solid and not smelly. I will Continue to give to them .
my picky shitzu poodles loves it
She gobbles it up and this is unusual for her. I like that it has vitamins and nutrients
Split opinion one likes it, one tolerates it sometimes
I got this because my older Golden was have potty issues. He had been on a good quality kibble for sometime, got this to help him soften the stool. It did help! He gobbled it up. My little picky one, not so much, I added a spoon full as a topper for him on his dry food, one day he will eat it and next day turns his fussy little nose up at it & I end up scooping it up and throwing it out. So I gave it a 4, it worked for what I needed it for on the big boy but deducted one because Little Mr picky one doesn’t like it.
Mixers for dogs
Worked very well with my dog stopped her scratching and her tummy from gurgling
Purina mixers digestive
I wanna start off by saying that I received this for free to try out and write a review on. Although my dog does not need a special food like this for digestive problems I really appreciate that purina made a product like this aid a product like this. I 1st fed my dog Frankie the one that Had several types of seafood in it. My dog knew he was getting something special so he was sitting at his bowl but all 5 of my cats came running when they smelled it lol. Now I'm not personally fond of animal food smell but it really wasn't that bad the ingredients are pretty good and most importantly my Gulped it down.