Purina Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Natural Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real salmon is the #1 ingredient for a high-quality source of protein and amino acids that help build and maintain your pal’s muscles.
- Pumpkin and whole oatmeal help create a well-rounded recipe and give him a meal created with nutrient-dense ingredients.
- Complete and balanced nutrition your pal needs to support his long-term health and well-being, plus essential vitamins and minerals.
- Superfood recipe to meet your ingredient standards, and doesn’t contain any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or poultry by-product meal.
- Real, recognizable ingredients for added peace of mind, and ingredients that can be traced back to trusted sources.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Beyond Simple Ingredient Farm Raised Chicken & Whole Barley Recipe Natural Dry Dog Food, 15.5-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$31.98List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Natural Grain-Free White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$51.98List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Limited Ingredient Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond High Protein Organic Chicken, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$26.48List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Organic Chicken, Egg & Carrot Recipe Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 3-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$13.98List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- DealRachael Ray Nutrish Real Turkey, Brown Rice & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- DealNature's Recipe Easy-To-Digest Chicken, Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$45.99List Price$43.68Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Premium Loaf Lamb & Potato Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Leaping Waters Sensitive Stomach Grain-Free Cold Water Salmon & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Wholesomes with Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$45.25Chewy Price
- DealHealth Extension Grain-Free Chicken & Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 1-lb bag$3.14Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Rice, Whole Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Barley...||Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)], Rice Flour...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Weight Control...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||High-Energy, N/A||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Pumpkin, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
203 Customer Reviews
Good ingredients - even if dog won't eat it
The ingredients in this do not cause my 10-yo Doxy or 3-yo Collie any stomach or intestinal upset - and their coats are shinier! I have to add broth to the food or my Doxy won't touch it.
Boasts no poultry by-products and has chicken meal as third ingredient!
I was looking for a food that did not have any chicken. I don't know what poultry by-products are but I would assume chicken meal would fall under that category. That is very misleading.
Picky and Sensitive Dog Approved
My senior dog is in end stage kidney failure and has a very sensitive stomach. This is the one food of tons I tried with him that he wants to eat and doesn’t cause diarrhea.
EXCELLENT FOOD FOR MY DOGS
MY DOGS ARE HEALTHY, ENERGETIC AND HAPPY ON BEYOND SALMON, EGG, AND PUMPKIN. NO WHEAT, NO CORN, NO SOY!! NO BY-PRODUCTS.
The taste didn't sell it - not dog approved
I purchased this dog food thinking that it would add some good benefit to the food that they are already eating; my dogs eat a "blend" of two different Purina One/Pro Plan foods mixed together and that seems to work for them. (I have large dogs, 120 lbs and 85 lbs). But the first time that this was mixed into their regular dry food, they immediately went off their feed and didn't eat as well. They just didn't like the taste, I guess. But they clearly weren't as eager to eat their food as they were prior to the addition of this to the mix. I was hoping with the pumpkin and other superfoods that it would give them some additional benefits, but the taste was not what they liked. I will keep looking for a similar alternative to add to their blended diet.
Molly Loves This!
This food is Molly's favorite and it helps keep her itch-free because of allergies to additives in other foods. I just wish it would stay in stock! Apparently other doggos love it too!
Our grandson and his dog moved in with us for a year. His dog was scratching constantly and seemed very uncomfortable. As soon as he started eating the same dog food as our dogs, the itching stopped, and he was comfortable again. When he moved out recently, he went back to buying Purina dog foods, and almost immediately, the itching came back. I gave him a bag of the Beyond Super Food blend that we were using, and it stopped again. Now we know, he will never be on any other dogfood again. This is awesome for allergies, and it works quick.
Food for Skin issues
I am trying this food for a dog with skin issues. Have three dogs on it, started it about two weeks ago. Noticed she is a little better, so seeing some improvement. They are just not crazy about the food. Were previously on Science Diet, which I will likely go back to.
This is garbage designed as ‘health’ food
Bought this in a pinch because my dogs regular food is out of stock. When inspecting the ingredients closer notice it had pea and chicken meal. My dog also has been licking way more since eating this food and has a raw spot on one of his paws from it. I’m not going to even finish the bag.
my picky dog loves this food
My dog is very picky with his food. Every time I have to look for other food. He loves Purina food Purina One but after a while he did not like it anymore. So I try this because he has a sensitive stomach and his stools is soft most of the time. But with this food his stools are great and he love it. I put a bit soft food from Pro Plan to this food.