Purina Fancy Feast Purely Natural Cat Treats Variety Pack, 1.06-oz pouch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with pure, 100 percent natural hand-selected proteins like chicken, tuna and salmon, cooked and pieced to perfection.
- High in protein and low in fat so they can be part of a healthy diet for all indoor or outdoor kitties.
- Easy to give as a snack, treat or meal topper to make meals even tastier for picky eaters.
- Comes in perfectly-portioned, stay-fresh pouches so they’re easy to use by just tearing and serving.
- Made with zero by-products or fillers so you can feel good about indulging your pal every day.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fancy Feast Purely Natural Hand-Flaked Tuna Cat Treats, 1.06-oz pouch$3.98Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Hartz Delectables Bisque Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, 12 count$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Squeeze Up Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz tube, 48 count$30.82Chewy Price$29.28Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Squeeze Up Senior 10+ Chicken Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz tube, 32 count$18.44Chewy Price$17.52Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Squeeze Up Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz tube, 10 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.07List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Temptations Creamy Puree Salmon, Chicken & Tuna Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, 0.42-oz pouch, 24 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Temptations Creamy Puree with Chicken Lickable Cat Treats, 0.425-oz pouch, 4 count$2.36Chewy Price$2.79List Price$2.24Autoship Price
- Hartz Delectables Stew Variety Pack Lickable Cat Treats, 1.4-oz pouch, 12 count$12.94Chewy Price$12.29Autoship Price
- DealCafé Nara Tuna Flavored Lickable Cat Treats, 2-oz bag, 4 count$3.66Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- DealFussie Cat Sardine & Chickn Puree Lickable Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purely Fancy Feast Chicken Treats: Chicken., Purely Fancy Feast Tuna Treats: Tuna., Purely Fancy Feast Salmon Treats: Salmon....||Tuna.||Chicken.||Salmon.||Chicken, Chickpea Flour, Potato Flour...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Tuna, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Packaging Type||Variety Pack||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
585 Customer Reviews
Keanu is in love !
To say I have a finicky cat would be an understatement. I rescued a ragdoll mix and he is allergic to Barley flax corn and a few other things. We've been battling for the last year and finally got an allergy test that came back with some answers. These are small little packets and just treat size there are 10 of them he loves them ,absolutely loves them ! He tries to break into the package so I had to put them in a sealed box. Still working on finding a wet food he likes. But definitely a fan. Again they are just treats, about the size of my thumb. Someday only thing he'll eat. And he loves the paper packing, sleeps on it.
My angel ragdoll adored these treats from when I adopted her up all the way up through her chemo treatments. She would see the little pouches and meow and purr when she got them <3 they made her very happy! I recently bought these for my 5 month old ragdoll and 1 year old tortie because my previous baby loved them so much and these babies love them too!! They’re a little bit big for the younger one so I have to cut them in half for her but they both get very excited about their little pouches! They’re expensive since they’re actual pieces of meat (so they don’t get them often) but definitely worth trying for spoiling your kitties!
Must Have Treat
These are some of my cats favorites. Even with them being their favorite I always give in moderation just because these can make a cats stomach upset if you give too many and can become unhealthy for them. Overall though highly recommend these for your feline friends!
My kitty did not like at first, but did finally eat the salmon. They are messy to open because they have liquid in the package so the first one was a surprise and I had smelly fish juice on my hand until I could get to wash my hands.
Thank you! - From Oreo and Pepper
Both Oreo and Pepper LOVE these treats! In total, I think I’ve ordered 5 bags of these treats. As soon as my cats see the little packet in my hand, they run to me and start meowing. My only complaint is that there aren’t enough treats in one bag and that the treats themselves are pretty small. I just wish there was more treats included. Other than that, I totally recommend you buy at least ONE bag for your cat/s to try. I’m sure they’ll love them!
These treats are the best.
My kitty loves these treats. I give him one a days & he knows by just seeing the package that something good is coming.
Mary and Jane just love these, but.... Extremely expensive for what you get, 10 packets totaling 1 oz. end up paying more for the packaging than for the treat
Totally useless. Too large and hard so I worked hard to chop it up and still none of my 3 cats were interested.
interesting yet not worth the $
I find it interesting - my cat loves fancy feast cat food so when I purchased this as a "bundle" with her canned food, I thought she would like it. It is made from the same company. It smelled like chicken (the chicken packet). Yet she would have nothing to do with it, so I checked it out. Hard as a rock patty with some weird yellowing all around the edges... Maybe it was old or something, but my cat would not touch it. The cost....So not worth it. You get these tiny packets, like maybe an 1 1/2 inch square and the "treat" inside is about the size of a dime. For the same price, you can get can a lot more product with other snacks, like Temptations, which my cat does eat.
My cat is obsessed with these treats. I never knew that they had a variety pack like this. Cheap price too.