Purina ONE Grain-Free Variety Pack Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey Recipe: Turkey, Liver, Turkey Broth...||Turkey, Liver, Turkey Broth...||Ocean Whitefish, Chicken, Liver...||Tuna Purrfection: Tuna, Water, Vegetable Oil...||Chicken, Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Indoor, Natural, Grain-Free, High-Protein||Indoor, Natural, High-Protein, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Indoor, Natural, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Muscle Care||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Muscle Care||N/A||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Muscle Care|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can||Tray, Variety Pack||Can|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
About This Item
- Real meat, poultry or fish is the #1ingredient in these high-protein cat food recipes, helping support your kitty's strong muscles as she pounces and plays.
- Every ingredient has a purpose—these grain-free wet cat food entrees provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages and 0% fillers.
- Feed your four-legged pal a natural cat food recipe with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients that's made by a veterinarian-recommended brand with this Purina ONE wet cat food variety pack.
- Create a fun-filled menu just for her with these four delectable recipes, including Grain Free Turkey, Grain Free Chicken, Grain Free Ocean Whitefish and Grain Free Beef.
- These pate cat food formulas nourish your furry friend's healthy skin and coat, support healthy hydration, plus they have antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage High Protein Ocean Whitefish & Rice Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.32Chewy Price$26.90Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Turkey Recipe Pate Grain-Free Natural High Protein Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$25.92Chewy Price$24.62Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Pate 4 Flavors Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.76Chewy Price$30.72List Price$28.27Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$14.88Chewy Price$15.36List Price$14.14Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Pate 3 Flavors Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 6$7.68Chewy Price$7.30Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Natural Wild-Caught Tuna, Cod & Carrots Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$11.04Chewy Price$15.36List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Chicken, Beef & Carrot Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$11.21Chewy Price$15.36List Price$10.65Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Trout & Catfish Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$12.60Chewy Price$15.36List Price$11.97Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Wild Salmon Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$15.36Chewy Price$14.59Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Chicken Recipe Pate Natural Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$23.16Chewy Price$25.92List Price$22.00Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Wild Alaskan Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$13.26Chewy Price$15.36List Price$12.60Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Grain-Free Natural Pate Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$13.54Chewy Price$15.36List Price$12.86Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
180 Customer Reviews
Food they inhale!
My cats are 11 months old, and I wanted to move them from their kitten food to adult food (since they are already 10 lbs each and I said "Enough!"). They had been on Purina ONE kitten food, and this seemed like a natural progression. They adore this food, and never had any problems transitioning. I like that there are so many flavors that they probably won't tire of it. My only concern is that one of my cats seems to be having hairball issues, and I might have to change her regimen.
to pate or not to pate....
Thought this would be a hit. Great reviews lured me to try this for our finicky eaters. Sadly..no dice. They were not interested even when they were super hungry. I think the pate texture might also have not been to their liking and I guess they prefer a smoother texture? The product looked great and the variety pack seemed inviting. But our kits did not respond to any of it so we are not going to continue trying.
This is all my cat will picky eat
So after experimenting, found the P1 Pate to be the only brand my picky cat would eat. (The other cat eats everything.) Chewy's price was 1c more per can, but it's convenient buying ahead and having it delivered.
I have a Sphynx cat who has a very sensitive tummy and digestive issues, but this brand works great for him. He does get tired of eating the same thing so I really have to shop for other flavors
This quality food makes a noticeably positive difference in their appearance and energy. Their coats are sleeker, softer and shinier, and they play like kittens again even though they are 15 years old now. I, and my cats, love this food.
Boys enjoy it
I have two indoor, 12-year-old senior kitties, once of whom has lost several teeth and was in need of wet food on the menu. They're both picky and only eat pate style wet food. These cans are the smaller size, but still enough to divide in half for each boy. I have noticed it is 'drier' (less liquid juice in the can) than our other brand, but both boys still clean their plates. In fact, they beg for their wet food every morning. (eat dry throughout the day). This was a great price, and I can be comfortable knowing Purina is a quality brand for my boys. Will absolutely purchase again.
My cat loves this food, in fact it's the only canned cat food she will eat. She only likes pate style. I had to order the case from chewy as I couldn't find it at my local store anymore. I was nervous because I usually only buy chicken flavor but she ended up liking all the flavors. Will purchase again.
Not clearly labeled
I feel like I read this over and over again before purchasing because my cats refuse to eat pate. If it was more clearly labeled I would not have purchased. We are now stuck with a lot of cat food that neither of my cats will eat and we tried all flavors.
All my cats like it
After one of my cats was diagnosed with diabetes, I switched all three cats over to low-carb wet food only. It took me a while to find a food all three liked but this seems to be it. They gobble it up at every mealtime even after several weeks eating it. I don't give my diabetic kitty the beef flavor since I'm not sure if it's as low in carbs as the others, but the other two are happy to eat it. I just wish it came in larger cans.
I have eight cats I can’t figure out which one loves it in which one don’t eat it so I got a find another grain free cat wet food