Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nourish your feline friend with a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, including a natural fiber-rich blend that helps minimize and control hairballs.
- With added vitamins, minerals and nutrients, this natural cat food supports the nose-to-tail well-being of adult cats with 100% complete and balanced nutrition.
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, helping create a high protein cat food that supports kitty's strong muscles as she jumps and plays.
- This delicious chicken cat food kibble delivers the crunchy texture cats love and has added calcium to help support her strong teeth.
- Part of a veterinarian-recommended brand, this Purina ONE hairball control cat food is crafted in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.43Chewy Price$33.66Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Ideal Weight Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.11Chewy Price$17.79List Price$14.35Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.40Chewy Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.27Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.86Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$7.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$32.84Chewy Price$33.38List Price$31.20Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals High Protein Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6.3-lb bag$18.34Chewy Price$19.89List Price$17.42Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Grain-Free with Ocean Whitefish High Protein Dry Cat Food, 6.3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.89List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine)...||Chicken By-product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flour...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley...||New: Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal , Rice...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||N/A||Hairball Control, N/A||Weight Management, High Protein, Hairball Control...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Hairball Control...|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
589 Customer Reviews
My cats love this food.
My veterinarian recommended this cat food to us as it’s reasonably priced, the vet schools use it she said also. It’s sometimes hard to find especially in a bigger bag so easier to order on line. It comes quickly once ordered. I have 4 cats and they love it.
Their hairball formula actually works!
I have tried so many hairball food formulas and this is the only one that works for my two long-haired cats, Biscuits and Gravy. No more shopping around for me. This is the only cat food I will buy for them. It works!
Excellent Hairball Food
my cat was having a problem with hairballs so i did my research and thought that the Purina One hairball food would be beneficial for him. I am glad that I tried it for him as the hairballs are slowly disappearing and he is doing much better.
Not sure about this one....
My feral cats like this very much, and I should add, they get fed twice daily so are very picky. My indoor male likes it very much but my female, Ivy, who basically only eats dry, is not too keen on it
The cats love it and it has cut down on fur balls. I shared some with a friend's cat and they love it too. I think the first ingredient being chicken is the reason
For your cat's hairball problem
I highly recommend this product for it has cut down the number of times that Gretchen has thrown up the hairballs. She still does it, but not as often when I first got her from a cousin.
this decreases hairball spit up
Our older tom was struggling this spring and vomiting up large hair balls. This food has really helped . I have all four of our cats on it and I have only had to clean up one hairball since they started using it.
Chewy loses the shipment or the delivery department. Now they don't have any more of the product. If they refund me the money and I order again, I won't get the discount because the company lost my shipment. My cats have to go without food and they are the ones that have to be punished. When I order again I now have to pay full price. No first time discount.
IT IS NOT WORKING SAYS SOPHIE>
Sophie is a cat. My cat. Since she has come to live with me as a very young short-hair black & white Tuxedo, she has been developing quite an impressive vocabulary of diverse sounds. This is impressive; she greets me at the door; she often follows me around the house; she supervises me closely as I do different things/perform varied functions/use different tools. Bur even after a few weeks of eating this 'Hairball Remedy', she is still exhibiting the same gagging fits. How long should this special remedy take to do its job and remove/dissolve the offending hairball. Other than that, she seems to eat the food contentedly. So, one point for that.
appears to help with hairballs
My senior cat eats the food readily and it appears to help somewhat with hairballs. She has been on this formula for several years and is very healthy.