Purina ONE High Protein +Plus Urinary Tract Health Formula Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Help support your feline friend's urinary tract health with this premium adult cat food, which provides low magnesium and reduces urinary pH.
- Real chicken is blended into every serving, helping create a high protein cat food kibble that supports your kitty's strong muscles, including her healthy heart.
- Cats love the great taste of these deliciously crunchy cat food bites, which wow with a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients that's easy to digest.
- Vitamins, minerals and nutrients are added to this urinary health cat food, providing 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats to support a lifetime of adventures.
- This Purina ONE urinary care cat food is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand and proudly manufactured in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with 0 percent fillers and no artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Urinary Tract Health with Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$39.59Chewy Price$37.61Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$38.46Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag, bundle of 2$69.96Chewy Price$66.46Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Urinary Tract Health Formula Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$66.98Chewy Price$72.49List Price$63.63Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$32.38Chewy Price$33.38List Price$30.76Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$32.39List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$17.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.08Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage With Real Salmon No. 1 Ingredient High Protein Cat Food, 16-lb bag$30.00Chewy Price$32.39List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Ideal Weight Adult Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$38.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken Meal, Chicken, Ground White Rice...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain, High-Protein||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support||Urinary Tract Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Eye Care||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Hairball Control, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
841 Customer Reviews
Formula must have changed - cats now hate it
My 2 cats have been eating Purina One Urinary Tract Health Formula Dry Cat Food for 10 years. They have always LOVED it and eagerly gobbled it up. (And haven't had any urinary issues since suffering with crystals/blockage 10 yrs ago.) However, I just recently opened the latest 16# bag of it, and they immediately turned their noses up and walked away! Something must have changed with the formula. I noticed the morsels are more "yellowy" now - they used to be more tan in color. (And it's no longer called "Special Care" - now it's "+Plus".) Both cats refuse to touch it, and would rather starve. We have since switched to a different brand of urinary care cat food that has CHICKEN as their number one ingredient!
Cat won't eat it
My cat won't eat this food. I have tried mixing it with some of his other favorites, he will eat around it. Tuna juice won't even entice him. This makes me sad as other urinary formulas are so expensive and this was a decent price. I will give it to my step daughter for her two cats - hopefully they will like it. I hate to give it such a low rating because of a picky kitty.
Couldn't make this food stick.
4 cats, 2 picked at this food for a couple days, but they lost interest. Started throwing bowls of this food away at the end of the day. Even tried to put water in it to see if that would work, but it didn't. Ended up having to get a more expensive prescription food, and EVERYONE is loving it.
Big & Medium Steve Approve
This food has eliminated the issue of frequent attempts to urinate that I believe I was observing in one of my barn cats. He and his brother are semi-feral, I can only somewhat pet them twice a day only when I feed them - my options to provide any type of veterinary care is practically non-existent. When I noticed one appearing to attempt to urinate and then vigorously grooming several times in rapid succession, it was recommended to try a urinary tract formula. Yet without being able to get any prescription formula - *no vet care* - this seemed a good option to try. They are not terribly picky so thus far we have not run into any palatability issues. I do supplement with a bit of can food to up water intake. They have been on it for about a year and since switching I have not observed anything to cause alarm. It has worked well for our needs.
Works as it should
I started buying this after my old man cat had a bout of cystitis. It has seemed to help his pee problems, but all three of my cats dislike the taste of this food. The kibbles sit in their bowls hardly touched - which is unheard of for my three piglets! The food seems to help the urinary issues my cat was having, but unfortunately I have a hard time getting the eat it.
Ants in bag
I sent this in a gift package and was told today that it was full of tiny little ants. She had opened the bag and emptied it into a cereal container to keep it fresh and easy to pour. Her finicky cat wasn’t eating so she decided to give this food a try. She opened the container and found it alive with crawlies. To be fair I don’t know if the bag sat for a couple days after opened before transfer or if it arrived with bugs in it but thought I would mention it. My cousin says she hasn’t seen ants anywhere else and she threw this outside as soon as she found them.
Like others have said, something has changed with this product. It smells different and my cats hate it. I mix it with regular Purina One and they eat around this and leave it on the plate. Time for a new urinary health formula, I suppose.
Tasty and good for pee
On Hill science all three of my boys would never finish their bowl. (Very frustrating at 50 to $100 a bag!) and one of them had urinary problems even on that but on this none of them have had any problems and they always finish their bowl. it's also good for one of my cats with a very small mouth because it's very small pellet!
Ants all over…hole in the bag!
My cats like this food fine, but DO NOT order it through Chewy. It arrived with ants crawling all over inside the bag, and the food spilling out of the hole. Just save your money and effort and buy it at a local pet or grocery store, where this won’t be an issue. So disappointing.
So far so good
I've been using another brand with the same benefits and my cats like it but they couldn't keep it down so I'm trying something else. They seem to like it and as of now it's agreeing with them.