Purina ONE Ideal Weight Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Deliciously crunchy kibble bites made with a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, including L-carnitine, help your four-legged friend burn fat.
- Real turkey is the #1 ingredient, helping create a high protein cat food that meets your little carnivore's nutritional needs and supports her strong muscles as she jumps and plays.
- Four antioxidant sources support your feline friend's immune system, while the crunchy cat food kibble and added calcium support her strong teeth and crunchy kibble supports healthy gums.
- Boasting 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, this natural cat food has added vitamins, minerals and nutrients to support your kitty's nose-to-tail well-being.
- This high protein dry cat food is proudly manufactured in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.79List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage With Real Salmon No. 1 Ingredient High Protein Cat Food, 16-lb bag$30.00Chewy Price$32.39List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Senior Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food, 2 count$31.58Chewy Price$30.00Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$32.38Chewy Price$33.38List Price$30.76Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$10.48Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.14Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.73Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.48Chewy Price$17.29List Price$13.76Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal , Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken By-product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Soy Flour...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Weight Control, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Muscle Care, Weight Management||Weight Management, High Protein, Hairball Control...||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Eye Care||—||Hairball Control, N/A|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
283 Customer Reviews
My cats loved it.
My cats are 2 1/2 years old and when I took them to the Vet early this year he had mentioned they were thick and a good heavy weight. One is really big the other is smaller. One weighed 14. something and the other one was about 12 pounds. In my mind I thought maybe they are over weight so I switched to this Ideal Weight Adult dry food and my large cat stretched out is 3 feet head to toe so I think it has helped him lose weight. But I'm thinking about switching to Purina One Complete when I read about what's in in. I want something with the Chicken or Turkey like this one. And depending on what I read I will either stay with the Ideal Weight or the complete. But my cats do love this. I started then one Purina kitten dry the 1st whole year.
Cats love it BUT they got fatter
I bought this food because I have two cats on chunky side and one senior that lost a lot of weight. They all love this food, absolutely devour it. Now my senior looks healthy again but it’s definitely putting the pounds on her….the other two have definitely gained weight not lost. This does not manage weight, it makes them gain a lot!
Prices don't make sense.
Has anyone else noticed that if you buy a 7lb & 16lb bag of food, you get a pound more food for less money than the 22lb bag? Makes absolutely no sense.
Shes a Happy Cat
Received our bag of cat food in time before we ran out. It was fresh and we have a happy cat. Thank you.
You’re the best.
Until someone has had any dealings with your company, they won’t understand how a business could be so honest and helpful in every way.
This is absolutely the best dry food formulation for the troika however
This is the second time I have had to make an alternative selection because the 16-pound bag was not available at time of order. In this circumstance, the pricing difference verged on being offensive and when the troika inspected the carton contents became concerned that maybe one of them was being let go because of the 7-pound bags. I have to pay extra resultant of your supply chain failures why again?
Picky cats love it, and its better than most dry foods
We have way too many cats (not by my choice lol). Like most, we have a bunch of picky divas. They love this stuff. And i believe its pretty good for them. The $40 price tag for a 22lb bag is asinine tho!
Purina one Ideal Weight High Protein
My cats seem to like it. Here again I've ordered a dry food, because what I normally order was unavailable. Sign of the times. Price has increase on all foods including pets, so I get what I think is best with what's available.
I'm very disappointed with Chewy. I just noticed this order of dry cat food that I've been feeding my cats has an expiration date of Sept. 2021!! Doesn't Chewy pull expired items off their shelves?? I trusted Chewy now I'm going to check everything. What's going on?
My girls love it!
I’m always trying different dry food for my 2 Russian Blues & this one seems to be a hit. No down time to switch from the American Journey so I rotate feedings with both. Waiting to see if it helps with weight loss!