Purina ONE Natural High Protein +Plus Large Breed Formula Dry Puppy Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made especially for large breed puppies, this dog food for puppies is loaded with DHA, a nutrient found in mothers' milk, to support vision and brain development.
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, helping create a large breed puppy food packed with the protein your pal needs for his growing muscles, including his healthy heart.
- Natural sources of glucosamine for dogs help your puppy maintain an appropriate growth rate while supporting his joint health, and four antioxidant sources promote his strong immune system.
- Deliciously crunchy bites and tender meaty morsels create a tasty combo that puppies love, while a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients like rice gives your pal wholesome nutrition.
- This Purina ONE large breed puppy food is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand and proudly produced at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice Flour, Soybean Meal...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Soybean Meal...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice...|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support...||Brain Health, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Muscle Care, Dental & Breath Care||Brain Health, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support...||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||Natural, High-Protein||With Grain||Natural, High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
634 Customer Reviews
puppy’s stamp of approval
I’ve been feeding this to my GSD puppy since she was 3 months and she loves it. I had to mix it with yogurt because she was an extremely messy eater when we first got her, and she devoured it. Now she can eat it plain, but she still prefers it with yogurt.
pups love it
my dogs looove this stuff. i have two dogs, a lab & pitbull and we have this on 2 week autoship which lasts more than enough time!
Good for finicky eaters
Large breed puppy, he's a finicky eater and liked this immediately. Now, he finishes the whole bowl at meal times.
My 5 month old Great Pyrenees had been on Purina Pro Plan large breed puppy since I got her. She eventually stopped eating it and would only eat it if she was hungry. Changed her to this, she demolished the bowl full right away. The different shaped kibble seems to be more enjoyable and easier to chew than pro plan.
Horrible and unexpected
My box come ahead of schedule thanks but full of sugar ants no thanks this need to be fixed
I've been using this dog food for years for my puppies and as they grow into adult dogs. Currently feeding my 3-month old Labrador puppy. I tried another brand and he didn't do well at all so I switched him over to this food and he's doing much better and all his issues have resolved. A great product and my dogs have always enjoyed it.
Not what I ordered
Didn’t get what I ordered. Instead of a 31lb purina puppy food I got a 44.8oz of Purina true instinct. I’ll have to address this with chewy.
Not the same as the first one
I reordered the very same Purina One as the first order. Lots of chicken and my puppy loved it. Soooo disappointed with this order and so is my puppy. This one doesn't have enough chicken to list on the bag. In order to get her to eat, I had to put a few drops of EVOO on the dry dog food. That has helped some but she really doesn't like it as much as the first bag. I'm very concerned about "Quality Control" with Purina on their products. Purina has always been my "go to" for my dogs. However, I'll have to rethink this one.
We started our golden retriever puppy on regular puppy chow based on breeder suggestion, but it was causing her to grow too quickly, which was caught by our vet. He recommended Purina One for large breed puppies & got her back on track.
irish love it
me (Shelly) and my brother (Dexster) we're irish Wolfhound/Greyhound cross and we love this puppy chow.