Purina ONE +Plus Skin & Coat Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This sensitive skin dog food is made with real salmon as the #1 ingredient to help support your pal's strong muscles, including his healthy heart.
- With a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, this adult dog food supports your pal from nose to tail and features vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids to promote his healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Purina ONE Skin & Coat dog food is loaded with four antioxidant sources for a strong immune system, plus natural glucosamine sources for joint health.
- With calcium and deliciously crunchy bites, this dog food kibble is bursting with yum and supports his strong teeth.
- This adult dog food for sensitive stomachs is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.97Chewy Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural Large Breed +Plus Formula Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$28.68Chewy Price$30.68List Price$27.25Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$62.97Chewy Price$69.97List Price$59.82Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 31.1-lb bag$43.28Chewy Price$46.28List Price$41.12Autoship Price
- Purina ONE SmartBlend Vibrant Maturity 7+ Adult Formula Dry Dog Food, 31.1-lb bag$44.39Chewy Price$47.38List Price$42.17Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural True Instinct High Protein Real Salmon & Tuna Dry Dog Food, 36-lb bag$59.68Chewy Price$56.70Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural High Protein True Instinct With Real Beef & Salmon Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$49.18Chewy Price$53.18List Price$46.72Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Joint Health Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$30.68List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Digestive Health Formula Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$28.68Chewy Price$30.68List Price$27.25Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural SmartBlend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 31.1-lb bag$43.28Chewy Price$46.28List Price$41.12Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural True Instinct Grain Free With Real Beef Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$56.13Chewy Price$56.48List Price$53.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Rice Flour, Pearled Barley...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Chicken By-product Meal...||Turkey, Rice Flour, Soybean Meal...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Chicken By-product Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, High Fiber, Natural||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hairball Control, Circulatory Care||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion, Immune Support...||Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Muscle Care...||High-Energy, Immune Support, Muscle Care...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
453 Customer Reviews
First: for large dogs the bites were way too small. Was more the size of puppy chow. Second: It smelled awful and my 2 dogs didn't care much for it, I had to mix it with cooked bone broth so they would eat it. After having bought Purina food for my dogs for a few years I am afraid their quality is lacking.
Great Dog Food
After trying many different foods, this one seems to be just what my 100 lb Black Lab needs inside and out. I am very certain that this food with Omega oils, was just what we needed for a persistent case of Ring Worm. After 1 month, I was able to put all the fungus treatments away. The constant scratching stopped too. As well, she maintains a good weight at 2 cups twice a day.
I switched from Purina Pro Plan Salmon for sensitive skin about 2 months ago to the Purina One plus. My chocolate lab who would always develop itchy skin when the heat goes on ISN'T scratching!!!! I am really pleased with this product and the price is great too! AND Chewy is the BEST!
Mann, I used to feed my golden Purina Pro Plan, but when I switched to Purina One Plus Skin & Coat I noticed a huge difference in how smooth his coat is. I feed a little more than what it says because my dog is a bit more active. But haven't had an issue with his weight. He seems to love it too. I add some wet food or water occasionally to soften it. But great brand. Great food. I love it!
Great for price
My dog loves this food. His itching has decreased dramatically since we began using this. The autoship is easy and convenient, no more last minute searches for food.
Happy Pet makes a happy home
I'm so thankful for this product. It has helped my dog so much. He can't have Chicken and rice. So he's now been on this food for 1 year and it's helped his coat & skin.
Won’t eat it
My 5 year old golden very rarely turns down a meal. All other Purina foods he had exclusively since being a pup there were no issues with him enthusiastically finishing the bowl. Except for this product. I don’t know why, but he turns up his nose even when I try to mix with his other liked food. This is marked as adult food but the kibble is very small like for puppies or cats. I trust his instincts and will not press him to eat this.
Switching back to Pro Plan
My dog usually is on salmon pro plan, but lately that has been out of stock so I thought I would try this because it seems very comparable. However, the kibble size is soooo small! Its like a quarter of the pro plan size & even looks like cat food. Thats how small it is! I will be switching back to pro plan and hope I can get lucky when its in stock.
Well we thought we would try
Our dog has always liked Purina One. We thought this skin & coat might help his shedding. He would not touch it! We tried for 4 days to get him to eat and he smelled turned around and left. Will never purchase again...Back to Purina One regular
Dogs love it!
I just recently switched to this dog food because my Golden Retriever was scratching herself raw in places. Although, she hasn’t been on it long, she loves it and doesn’t seem to be scratching near as much. Hopefully this is the answer to her skin problems.