Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real turkey is the #1 ingredient in this Purina ONE premium cat food. Every serving is packed with 34% protein for a high-protein dry cat food that supports your furry pal's strong muscles as she jumps and plays.
- This highly digestible cat food recipe is made especially for kitties with sensitive skin and stomachs. Every ingredient is chosen for a purpose to create a wholesome recipe with 0% fillers and 100% nutrition.
- Each yummy serving has added vitamins, minerals and nutrients, including omega-6 fatty acids to nourish your feline friend's sensitive skin and an antioxidant blend to support her healthy immune system.
- Cats love the delicious taste, while the crunchy texture helps to reduce plaque build-up to promote strong teeth and healthy gums. Plus, every serving offers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats.
- Purina ONE is veterinarian recommended. This sensitive stomach dry cat food is proudly manufactured in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities, where checks for quality and safety ensure it meets your standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$32.39List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$32.39List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$32.38Chewy Price$33.38List Price$30.76Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.79List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.79List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.68Chewy Price$31.29List Price$23.45Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$37.28Chewy Price$39.29List Price$35.42Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice Flour...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken Meal, Beef Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Chicken, Ground White Rice...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Flax-Free||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Digestive Health||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Eye Care||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Hairball Control, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Weight Management, High Protein, Hairball Control...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1052 Customer Reviews
I purchased this item for all of our outdoor cats because one of them in particular was regurgitating the other dry food that I had been giving to them which was the Purina Complete dry food. After a week of giving them this food the one cat with the problem did start to regurgitate it too, but since I was also giving him canned food I decided going forward to just feed him the canned food and all's well with doing so. But, will continue to give the other outdoor cats this dry food since they do like it and I know Purina is a good and trustworthy brand of pet food.
Affordable, but didn't help
We tried this food for a few months for my mom's cat since it is WAY more affordable than science diet sensitive stomach & she has multiple cats so separating food is hard to do. However it didn't help with cat so had to go back to science diet which does work really well (although, her cats don't like). Since this is much cheaper than Science Diet I feel it's definitely worth trying especially if you have multiple cats or on a budget since it seems to work for some people.
Cat is getting fat
Waiting for the Royal Canian Skin and Coat which has been out since May. My cat loves this substitute so much he cries in the middle of the night wanting to eat it. It reminds me of a sugary cereal. Please return the old food which gave him a healthy waist line and coat.
She Likes It!
I've been trying to find a more affordable option for the Royal Canin dry food that my little darling enjoys. This fits the bill! It smells good and has a nice size and texture. It's crunchy without being super hard. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it doesn't come in a resealable bag. Please, Purina, make this upgrade to the bag!
Purina One The Only One
Purina pet foods has supplied 5 generations of my family's Pets with phenomenal product consistency, product quality evolving into bigger and better than ever products that can address multitudes of pet needs and health issues, including the Sensitive Skin and Stomach Dry Cat Food that I just bought thinking my cat's ultra flakey, itchy Skin matters Might be helped. Her Dry Skin flakes all over her back particularly..are virtually Gone!
cat loves it
My car was on another food. She’d been on it since she’d come to the shelter and I kept her on it. It was a higher end brand and she did well in it for a while. She started throwing up at least a few times a week. I decided to switch to Purina one for sensitive stomachs. I was a little worried, but she’s done really well. She hasn’t thrown up once since the switch and she seems to really like the food. The bits are smaller and she seems to enjoy that. I’m happy I made the switch.
They stopped eating it ?????
I have bought lots of bags of Purina One for Sensitive skin and stomach over the last year or so of the dry and canned food. My 2 cats loved it.....one is also on a prescription diet but can tolerate this food too, it's nice to be able to let the other cat eat something other than the prescription food and both cats were able eat whichever. The problem is, I ordered another bag at the end of April, because I normally would had run out shortly after the new bag arrived AND STILL there's a small amount in previous bag (the new one from April is not even opened yet) they suddenly have stopped eating it, the bowl will just sit for a couple days (it's dry food) with maybe a few bites taken out of it and the prescription food is emptied out. I was filling both daily and now filling just prescription food bowl. Still have new bag not opened since April?? I have cancelled this order for now?? 4 stars because they aren't eating it. Don't get it?
Yum its good!
My cat was having some issus with her skin she was licking & chewing her self until it was bleeding turns out she was alargic to the dye in the food it was just a cheep brand, its what I could aford. I thought fod is food she told me to switch to this & now what a diferance her side is completly heald noore vomiting & she loves it.
Great products terrible deliveries
The only reason they don’t have a 10 is the delivery is terrible. Lazy drivers delivery banged up boxes. It’s like they throw them from the truck. I have a covered porch and they always put the boxes in the middle of my driveway in the rain. Almost makes me want to go elsewhere!!! And it is EVERYTIME!
I got this because my cats kept getting upset tummies after eating. Look, I have 11 cats, and I never have "left over" cat food, but they do not like this cat food, and they are refusing to eat it. I hope the feral cats outside are less picky.