Purina ONE SmartBlend Classic Ground Healthy Puppy Lamb & Long Grain Rice Entree Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features real lamb for the meat-first flavor puppies crave.
- Made without poultry by-products—just real lamb and chicken.
- Boosted with omega fatty acids to help support his healthy skin and coat from day one.
- Added vitamins, minerals and antioxidants help to support a strong immune system.
- Includes quality ingredients chosen for a purpose, and absolutely no fillers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPuppy Chow Classic Ground Lamb Pate Wet Puppy Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$23.30Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- DealPurina ONE Natural, High Protein +Plus Healthy Puppy Formula Dry Puppy Food, 8-lb bag$15.39Chewy Price$16.68List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development Puppy High Protein Beef & Rice Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$39.48List Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development Puppy High Protein Beef & Rice Entrée & Chicken & Rice Entrée Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$39.48List Price$34.09Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken & Vegetable Recipe Puppy Wet Food, 3.5-oz cups, case of 12$21.95Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Purina ONE High Protein Plus Healthy Dry Puppy Food, 31.1-lb bag$44.39Chewy Price$47.38List Price$42.17Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Classic Turkey Entree Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$29.40Chewy Price$31.08List Price$27.93Autoship Price
- DealPedigree Puppy Variety Pack Morsels in Sauce with Beef & Chicken Adult Wet Dog Food Pouches, 3.5-oz, pack of 8$6.78Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- DealPuppy Chow Complete With Real Chicken Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price
- DealPuppy Chow Tender & Crunchy with Real Beef Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$26.34Chewy Price$27.48List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb And Chicken Broth, Lamb, Chicken...||Sufficient Water for Processing, Chicken, Meat By-Products...||Lamb And Chicken Broth, Liver, Lamb...||Beef And Chicken Broth, Beef, Liver...||Chicken and Turkey Broth, Chicken, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Dental & Breath Care||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care...||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health, Muscle Care, Immune Support||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Great start to a rotation diet!
My pup is almost 6 months old, and I was planning on starting his rotation diet (rotating different brands, proteins, flavors) in a couple of weeks. However, for about the past week, he’s been indifferent to the food he’s been on, so when the case of Purine One arrived, I went ahead and put a couple of spoons of this in with his usual food — and he went nuts! He wolfed down every bit of this along with his usual food, and now he’s asking for more. I’m so relieved, since I was a bit worried about how he might react to something different. I read so many published studies about dog nutrition, talked to my vet, and pored over the FDA report about problems with grain-free diets, so I had a sizable list of must-haves when picking out some different canned foods. I chose this one for several reasons — lots of meat, no by-product meal, grains(!), and no peas/potatoes/lentils (if you’re familiar with the FDA investigation, you’ll know why that last one is so important). I also figured lamb & rice would be easier on my pup’s tummy, just in case the change in diet caused any upset. And it’s so much more affordable than Orijen! Needless to say, I’m thrilled that he loves it so much. Purine One is definitely going to stay in our rotation!
I like them all
I really like all the Purina One canned foods, including this one formulated for puppies. Ingredients look good, and the dogs and puppies like them.
Dogs like it
Switched to purina one when the brand I was using got hard to find,I have tried most of all their brands, my dogs love the taste.They love the lamb and rice flavor.I like it bc it does not contain meat byproducts, and has healthy ingredients, a good buy for the price.
Puppy gives paws up!
My puppy really likes this food. I'm glad because it's quality without a high price tag. Other reviews commented on the smell, well one of the top ingredients is sardines. It's gonna smell but that's what dogs love and entices them. I'm fine with that.
I always get fresh products from Chewy. They are great about not sending expired product
Not what it was!
I have been using this product on and off for years and it has been pretty good. Lately it's like they have cut back on contents and quality. It used to be a nice thick patte, but now it is airy and cans are not as full with the patte that it had, instead they replace the patte with a kind of watery grave and the airy patte seems to have more water in it too. Thought it was maybe just that case but 3 out of the 4 are like that. Not sure what happened but if Purina cut back on the quality to save a few bucks or they don't care about quality control anymore...either way...shame on you Purina!
A Favorite Here
I buy a variety of wet foods to use as a topper for my two Italian greyhounds and great Danes on top of the dry food. This is a favorite in the house not only for the dogs but for us as well it’s soft enough that it makes it very easy to stir into dry food. It also doesn’t give the Italian greyhounds a bunch of gas like some of the other foods out there do. My pregnant great Danes are big fans of this as well definitely a great product.
Got here quickly...
Good product and came quickly and my puppy loves it.
It used to be $15 per case and now it’s $21. Soon I won’t be able to afford this and I don’t want to give away my pup but this is ridiculous. Everything is going up and I feel more hopeless as the days go by. Please bring the price back down to $15 even $16 is doable. I refuse to feed my dog pedigree and this was my best option now I’m scrambling to find something else.
I have a rescue that had a REALLY hard start in life....multiple fractures and hernias at the hands of his abusers. He was only 4 weeks old when I rescued him. He spent two months with special care volunteers. I brought him home at 3 months old and started him on Purina SmartBlend as his canned food. He is now 7 months old and has THRIVED on this food. His coat is beyond thick and shiny! His bones are strong and healthy as well as his muscles developing nicely and better than we expected. To look at him now, you would never guess that he was in such bad shape six months ago! He's actually doing so well that we are hopeful he won't need the FHO surgery on his leg when he's fully grown! All I can say is THANK YOU for providing a product that's this good without the super high price tag of other brands.