Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real chicken is the first ingredient, helping craft a premium cat food loaded with protein to support kitty's support strong muscles, including her healthy heart, as she jumps and plays.
- Support your furry friend with this digestive dry cat food, which is formulated to help maintain microbiome balance and contains prebiotic fiber for gut health and immune support.
- This digestive cat food has four antioxidant sources to promote a strong immune system, added calcium to maintain strong teeth, and omega-6 fatty acids to nourish a soft coat and healthy skin.
- Made with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients, this natural dry cat food kibble provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats to support a lifetime of fun and adventure.
- This Purina ONE natural cat food is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand and proudly produced in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$7.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.28Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.82Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$33.38Chewy Price$31.71Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ Dry Cat Food, 2 count$29.96Chewy Price$28.46Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.79List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Cat Chow Sensitive Stomach Gentle Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$17.47Chewy Price$18.85List Price
- Purina ONE Ideal Weight Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.38Chewy Price$32.39List Price$29.81Autoship Price
- Purina Cat Chow Naturals Original with Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$7.29Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Cat Chow Naturals Indoor with Real Chicken & Turkey Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$6.94Chewy Price$7.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Rice Flour, Chicken By-product Meal...||Salmon, Rice Flour, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Whole Ground Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support...||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support...||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1098 Customer Reviews
I almost never write a review unless the product is worth it. This food definitely is! I did my research (mainly for the best ingredients a cat should have) and this dry cat food was the best I could afford in what I consider middle-tier of cat food (higher tier being blue or other higher end cat food brands). I loved not only the ingredients but also what the food said it'll do for my cat. After day 1 we noticed an increase in energy and was pleasantly surprised and happy. Now over a week later we've noticed the change in her coat. It's SO soft. Like we just brushed her soft only we hadn't just given her a brushing. So I definitely recommend this dry cat good as it has some of the best ingredients you can get before going to a more expensive brand and it actually helps in the areas it claims to! 5 star and written review worthy for sure!
Buki's favorite dry food
My elder (20 yo) very finicky cat loves this dry food, & I'm so glad to find it. If I hadn't asked the lady at Chewy to help me find a better dry food, I never would've found it. I depend on the wonderful folks at Chewy to help me find new things to tempt Buki's palate, to keep her eating well & not losing weight. Thank you Chewy!!
I have a mixed family of kittees from age 1 year to age 6 years and all of my kittees are very happppppppy with this food. I mix wet food in their bowls at night so they can get enough moisture in their diets. HAPPY KITTEES !!! Thanx Chewy for EVERYTHING !!...Bonnie J
Favorite cat food
I had trouble finding this brand a couple of years ago due to the Pandemic. I tried a couple of different brands and my cat would not eat either one. She gets excited when it is delivered and pull out of the box. Hope they continue to make this particular brand.
My cats dig in!
My cats just love this Purina one cat food. It feels great knowing that they are eating great quality food. They can't seem to get enough! They're excited about feeding time. Totally recommend this cat food for your babies.
This has been my one cat's staple kibble since Purina came out with it. I switch back and forth between the chicken and salmon. She loves both, but I think she's gained a little too much weight from eating it so much LOL
Great for my picky eater
My cat loves eating, but is incredibly picky and her mood changes all the time. I've tried a variety of wet and dry, but she certainly eats this the most consistently - the highest of compliments! She's been eating this for years, and even after getting all but 6 teeth removed last removed, it's still her favorite. :)
Poor quality food
Hello, Usually I have no issue with the cat food in my auto ship. The August batch is awful. It’s mostly broken and crumbled pieces which is making creates a mess at feeding time. As the cats eat crumbs disperse in the surrounding area. Like I said this is not typical, I have used the same food for a while. I am very disappointed and frustrated by the mess this is causing. I hope this is an isolated incident. Since this is a fresh bag, I will continue to have this issue throughout the next month of feedings.
I LOVE that I can think "opps, I am almost out of cat food" and within a few days it has been delivered to my porch! I live 15 miles from a store so, this convenience is high for me.
Tasty treasures instead of expensive treats
I usually feel my cats science diet multiple benefit cat food But I was also paying for expensive smallish containers of treats They love the taste of these tasty treasures so I outsmarted the expensive treat companies and get a big bag of Purina tasty treasures and they think they are yummy treats not knowing they are also very healthy So I am happy to say we are sticking to a better budget now Thanks to Purina tasty treasures