Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals High Protein Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, helping craft a high-protein, grain-free cat food that helps promote your kitty's strong muscles as she jumps and plays.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and soft coat, while four sources of antioxidants help support her strong immune system.
- Purina ONE grain-free cat food is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand and produced in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Tender, meaty morsels are blended with crunchy cat food bites to create a tasty combo made with highly digestible, high-quality ingredients.
- With added vitamins, minerals and nutrients, this natural dry cat food delivers 0% fillers and 100% nutrition for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Grain-Free with Ocean Whitefish High Protein Dry Cat Food, 6.3-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.89List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Simply Indoor Wild-Caught Salmon, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$10.49Chewy Price$12.68List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$57.86Chewy Price$54.97Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.28Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.82Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.14Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.73Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$7.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Ideal Weight Adult Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$38.46Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$8.48Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.06Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$22.27Chewy Price$21.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch...||Ocean Whitefish, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||New: Hake, Chicken Meal, Cassava Root Flour...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Natural|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||High-Energy, Immune Support||—||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
490 Customer Reviews
A number of burnt "nuggets" lately.
My cat loves this food, but the quality has been poor lately. In the last few bags I've purchased, there's been a number of burnt "nuggets". Basically, they are large clumps of kibble charcoal. Similar to the burnt junk you would find at the bottom of potato chip bags. I try to fish them out, but some slip by, cause my Butter to either hurt her teeth or gag. I'll be looking for another brand!
Not bad choice
I was looking for another grain-free dry food to supplement wet food for my kitty. At first he seemed to have a reaction but that eventually went away. I did a vet visit and she said changing food can cause flare ups for his urethra which is a chronic issue for him. I don't like that the food has soy, but aside from that it's been fine.
First Time Trying Purina One True Instinct
For at least a decade, I have been feeding our cats Purina One Indoor Advantage. They like it. When I went to reorder it, I noticed this product and was pleased to see that the 1st ingredient is NOT Animal-By-Products. I decided to try it and began by adding it to the existing food, 1 quarter of the True Instinct to 3 quarters Indoor Advantage. After 5 days, I increased the mix to 50 percent of each. After another 5 days, 3 quarters of the True Instinct, which is where we are presently. We will stay with this until the Indoor Advantage is finished and if she still likes it that will be our only dry food.
Purina One True Instinct High Protein Chicken kibble
This sounds crazy, but, the Purina One True Instinct High Protein/Grain free chicken kibble is almost TOO good. Zoe had been eating 1/2 cup a day of Blue Buffalo Adult kibble, which she likes - but, she was gaining weight. (Even at 1/2 cup a day, she went up from 11 lbs. to 13 lbs.) So the vet suggested I switch her to a high protein/low carb kibble, since the carbs could be making her hungry and eating too much. Well, she LOVES the True Instinct, and gobbles down whatever amount I give her, and immediately begs for more. She's now constantly asking for more food and has become quite melodramatic in her requests! I fear I'm going to have to return to the Blue Buffalo, and perhaps mix a little True Instinct in with it, or use the True Instinct for the occasional treat! Also, although her coat has always looked nice, eating the True Instinct for a while seems to have made her coat a bit shinier.
My Cat Loves It!!!
My cat Tucker is getting older and skinnier and I wanted to get him a food with some more vitamins, minerals, and protein. I haven’t had it for long to know the effects but as soon as I opened the package he jumped right over to me and wanted some! He devoured a whole bowl! The kibble is nicely textured too and was easy for him to eat. Look at that happy blep face!
Picky Cat Approved
My senior cat has sensitive skin and a sensitive stomach. She had no problem keeping this down and was actually begging for more! Took a few days of adjusting to the new food, but definitely see an improvement in her skin, no breakouts and minimal scratching! Very pleased with the product, and it's a good price for grain-free option.
I feed this to the outdoor stray cats. It is winter and they eat more so I switched to this for the higher protein along with wet food.
Purina One True Instinct
This was one that all my cats seems to enjoy . I like that it is grain free and high protein . We actually had some roasted chicken that we cut into pieces and gave to the cats but several turned up the nose at the roasted chicken and went for Purina One dry cat food.
I was very pleasantly surprised by how much my cats enjoyed this cat food. They ingredients seem to be pretty good especially for a relatively inexpensive food. This is definitely a kitty cat favorite.
Favorite Brand in the house right now
We wanted to try this brand with our kitty something good and budget friendly. He LOVESSSS this flavor and brand, we are actually going to order him the Whitefish flavor soon, give it a go