Purina Prime Bones Filled Chew with Wild Boar Small Dog Treats, 14 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty bone-shaped chews made with wild boar, sized for small dogs.
- Plastic- and rawhide-free for your dog’s health and safety.
- Bone-shaped exterior is filled with an enticing soft, meaty center.
- Long-lasting to provide ongoing entertainment.
- Chews help to clean teeth and freshen breath.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Prime Bones Filled Chew with Pasture-Fed Bison Small Dog Treats, 14 count$13.77Chewy Price$15.69List Price$13.08Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Natural Filled Chew With Wild Boar Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$13.02Chewy Price$15.69List Price$12.37Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems Slow Roasted Bacon Flavor Purehide Sticks Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$16.02Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.22Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Natural Dog Bone Filled Chew With Pasture-Fed Bison Medium Dog Treats, 3 count$6.58Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.25Autoship Price
- SmartBones Stuffed Twistz Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 6 count$7.99Chewy Price$8.59List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- SmartBones Real Chicken Large Chews Dog Treats, 3 count$10.34Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.82Autoship Price
- SmartBones Peanut Butter Mini Chews Dog Treats, 8 count$5.00Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.75Autoship Price
- Canine's Choice DogLicious 3" Donut Rings Dog Treats, 5 count$5.34Chewy Price$7.04List Price$5.07Autoship Price
- Nutri Chomps Advanced Mini Chicken Knot Dog Treats, 12 count$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Better Belly Chicken Liver Flavor Rawhide Bone Dog Treats, 26 count$14.56Chewy Price$20.49List Price$13.83Autoship Price
- Canine Naturals Hide Free Chicken Recipe X-Large Roll Dog Chew Treat, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Hartz Oinkies Smoked Pig Skin Twists Bacon Flavor Wrap Dog Treats, 8 count$7.97Chewy Price$7.57Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Glycerin, Wild Boar...||Rice, Glycerin, Wild Boar...||Rice, Glycerin, Dried Venison...||Rice, Glycerin, Dried Venison...||Rice, Glycerin, Dried Venison...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Chicken-Free, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Chicken-Free, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, Chicken-Free, Rawhide-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Boar, Meat||Boar, Meat||Venison, Meat||Venison, Meat||Venison, Meat|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Not his fave
My dog will eat these but they’re not his favorite, he prefers the Bison type.
75 pound german shepherd
my pup really likes these treats. although the label says ‘small’ they are the perfect size i think. he waits for one after his evening meal. it takes him approximately 10 minutes to get through it , not bad for a chew. they’re pretty dense, i thought i’d be able to dice it up for training purposes but no way! i’d recommend, for larger dogs.
My pooches love these treats! They are a bit on the pricey side, but I have a dog with a flaxseed allergy and these don't have any in them.
My Jack loves these chews. They come in 3 flavors, but his favorite is the Wild Bore. They are very expensive in the stores and hard to find. Chewy has them and has the large bags. They are a lot less expensive too. Thank you!
Small size: Too large for my Scottish Terrier !
I ordered the small size (14 in bag). They were WAY TOO BIG for my older Scottie, so I used tree loppers to cut each bone into three (3) pieces (knives couldn't cut these), for a total of 42 pieces. However, even this size was still too tough for my 22 lb., 13 + years Scottie. So rather than return them I put them ALL outside for the squirrels, raccoons, foxes & possums. I'm sure with the snow they would all like these chews !
Ingredients ok, US made. Girls love them, but really are too large for small dogs. One of these would be a two day meal for some tiny dogs!
boar is a bore
Neither dog will touch them. I can’t give them away.
My dogs love them!
My fur babies love these treats, just seeing the bag sends running. They are perfect for our little one and our biggest one, though he finishes them a little faster. The only reason I didn’t give them five stars is because even though the bag says 14, every bag I’ve received has always had 13. Which means I’m usually attempting to saw the last one for them to share.
My dogs would go near these. I don't know what the problem was but I had to throw them out. I will not buy anything in that line of treats again. I don't know what else to say but the review has to be at least 50 characters long. Instead, I buy K9 lamb lung treats. My dogs would sell their little souls for those.
Loved them but too big
I received Purina Prime Bones as a free sample. As soon as I opened the bag, my two dachshunds were all over me. I was surprised how big they were for small dogs. I cut one in half for my dogs. They loved them and it took them a while to get thru them which was nice. I was a little worried that they would swallow them and choke, but that didn't happen. If these were half the size and thinner, I might purchase, but not at the size they currently are.