Purina Prime Bones Limited Ingredient Chew Stick With Wild Venison Medium Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plastic and rawhide free dog chews.
- Chew sticks made with real wild venison.
- Antler-shaped, natural dog chews with added calcium.
- Extra-long-lasting dog chews help clean teeth and freshen breath.
- Limited ingredient dog treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Prime Bones Limited Ingredient Chew Stick with Wild Venison Large Dog Treats, 6 count$15.18Chewy Price$15.69List Price$14.42Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Natural Dog Bone Filled Chew With Pasture-Fed Bison Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$15.18Chewy Price$15.69List Price$14.42Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Limited Ingredient Chew Stick with Wild Venison Small Dog Treats, 12 count$10.07Chewy Price$15.69List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- TruRanch Beef Collagen Sticks Hard Chew Dog Treats, 5-in,15 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 10 count$16.90Chewy Price$16.05Autoship Price
- Purina Prime Bones Mini Knotted Chews Rawhide Free Real Duck Dog Treats, 10.2-oz pouch$9.79Chewy Price$10.29List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- TruRanch Beef Collagen Chips Hard Chew Dog Treats, 6-in, 8.2-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices Peanut Butter Flavor Beef Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$12.79Chewy Price$12.15Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Knotted Bones Chicken Flavor Treats, Large, 3 count$10.37Chewy Price$9.85Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Knotted Bones Peanut Butter Flavor Treats, Large, 3 count$8.64Chewy Price$10.17List Price$8.21Autoship Price
- Nutri Chomps 6" Assorted Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 4 count$6.22Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.91Autoship Price
- Nutri Chomps 6" Mixed Flavor Braid Dog Treats, 10 count$17.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$17.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Glycerin, Dried Venison...||Rice, Glycerin, Dried Venison...||Rice, Glycerin, Wild Boar...||Rice, Glycerin, Bison...||Rice, Glycerin, Wheat Flour...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, Chicken-Free, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Chicken-Free, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, Chicken-Free, Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Venison, Meat||Boar, Meat||Bison, Meat||Beef, Pork, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
279 Customer Reviews
Long lasting, decent ingredients, a bit messy
My greyhound is loving this chew, and I love that it's safe and doesn't splinter, lasts a good fifteen minutes or longer, and has basic ingredients that hopefully won't upset her stomach. However it is extremely messy once she's been chewing it for a while, so I'd put down a towel or something next time. This is a problem with most chews though!
Too big for my small dogs
food was great treats too big and they didn't like them..........................................................................................................................................
Best healthy chew stick on market and made in USA
My dog's an aggressive chewer. I trust all the Blue Buffalo products and think this Prime Bones product is also trustworthy for quality ingredients and took my dog 15 minutes to chew it all (which is sign of a good chew for an aggressive chewer).
My dogs love them!
My American Bulldog and puppy American Bully simply go crazy for them. I was a little concerned that my puppy could have a loose stomach, as it happens with somethings he tries, but that didn't happen. The best pacifier for them :-)
My lab goes crazy for these treats, not just the venison flavor but the others as well. I think they would last a lot longer for a dog without such a strong jaw.
From the Dogs: Yummers!
All 3 dogs enjoy these. The only drawback is our superchewer who finishes his faster than greased lightening!
Dexter says no
I am sorry to report that Dexter does not like these bones. He does like the Bison version. However he still doesn’t want the cat getting anywhere near the bone that he doesn’t want! I did offer one to my neighbors dog who did like it. Who knew.
2 of 2 Dogs Recommend!
We have two adult dogs - 13 yo greyhound/lab mix and a 4 yo black & tan mix, both just shy of 60 pounds each. These are their favorite consumable bones, and they are perfect for letting your pups settle down and into a nice, safe chew session after a big day.
They we ok
Out of my 3 dogs, only one enjoyed them. But she likes everything. Seemed a pretty hard and almost like plastic. I love the fact that the ingredients seemed good but probably not going to buy again since one dog would touch them.
I love these
These are the tastiest treats and they’re fun to play with. I like to fling them around the room when I get them. They last me a day or so, but I’m just a 27lb frenchie. So I bet bigger dogs can devour them faster but man they’re delicious!