Purina Prime Bones Limited Ingredient Chew Stick With Wild Venison Medium Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Plastic and rawhide free dog chews.
- Chew sticks made with real wild venison.
- Antler-shaped, natural dog chews with added calcium.
- Extra-long-lasting dog chews help clean teeth and freshen breath.
- Limited ingredient dog treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPurina Prime Bones Limited Ingredient Chew Stick with Wild Venison Small Dog Treats, 12 count$11.33Chewy Price$15.69List Price$10.76Autoship Price
- DealPurina Prime Bones Limited Ingredient Chew Stick with Wild Venison Large Dog Treats, 3 count$6.76Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.42Autoship Price
- DealPurina Prime Bones Natural Filled Chew With Wild Boar Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$13.02Chewy Price$15.69List Price$12.37Autoship Price
- DealPurina Prime Bones Natural Dog Bone Filled Chew With Pasture-Fed Bison Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$15.19Chewy Price$15.69List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- DealPurina Prime Bones Filled Chew with Pasture-Fed Bison Small Dog Treats, 14 count$15.69Chewy Price$14.91Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 4-5" Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 6 count$14.58Chewy Price$13.85Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$23.63Chewy Price$22.45Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$23.09Chewy Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 9-10” Beef Tripe Twist Dog Treats, 2 count$8.06Chewy Price$7.66Autoship Price
- DealPremium Pork Chomps Roasted Twists Dog Treats, Large, 4 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 5 count$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Rawhide-Free Knotted Bones Chicken Flavor Treats, Large, 3 count$10.37Chewy Price$9.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rice, Glycerin, Dried Venison...||Rice, Glycerin, Dried Venison...||Corn, Chicken, Sorbitol...||Corn, Chicken, Glycerin...||Amaranth Flour, Rice, Glycerin...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Natural, Chicken-Free, Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Natural, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Venison, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Duck|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
283 Customer Reviews
Freeze them! +300% duration!
I failed math, but do know the difference between 10 and 45 minutes. My older dog loved these, but I always felt guilty giving a treat meant to exercise her jaws and keep her occupied on rainy days—just for it to be gone in barely a moment. Bully sticks, antlers, ears, etc are all great options, but quite frankly the varying quality and degrees at which the odors whelm leave me to love these more. They smell nice and when frozen leave even less than the minimal mess while at room temperature. I’ve got two 20lb shepherd/bully mix puppies who are greedy and voraciously teething—these are one of their favorites now, and mine too! Happy chewing! Hope this helps someone!
I have a 12 year old mutt rescue that doesn't play with toys or us. (lol). Walks and car rides help to keep her mind engaged but its also great to find things that hold her attention at home. Actual meat bones can break teeth at her age so this was a perfect solution. She gets one as a special treat every 7-10 days and she loves it....keeps her busy a good 20 minutes. Its not greasy or too messy, so she can even have one indoors on a rainy day. She makes sure she gets every crumb!
Well made, and all four of our dogs enjoyed their chew sticks. This is a small victory for us, we usually have a "nope" in the bunch.
Long lasting, decent ingredients, a bit messy
My greyhound is loving this chew, and I love that it's safe and doesn't splinter, lasts a good fifteen minutes or longer, and has basic ingredients that hopefully won't upset her stomach. However it is extremely messy once she's been chewing it for a while, so I'd put down a towel or something next time. This is a problem with most chews though!
My Australian Shepherds just love these treats. Keeps them busy for a bit, and they seem satisfied.
Too big for my small dogs
food was great treats too big and they didn't like them..........................................................................................................................................
Best healthy chew stick on market and made in USA
My dog's an aggressive chewer. I trust all the Blue Buffalo products and think this Prime Bones product is also trustworthy for quality ingredients and took my dog 15 minutes to chew it all (which is sign of a good chew for an aggressive chewer).
My dogs love them!
My American Bulldog and puppy American Bully simply go crazy for them. I was a little concerned that my puppy could have a loose stomach, as it happens with somethings he tries, but that didn't happen. The best pacifier for them :-)
My lab goes crazy for these treats, not just the venison flavor but the others as well. I think they would last a lot longer for a dog without such a strong jaw.
From the Dogs: Yummers!
All 3 dogs enjoy these. The only drawback is our superchewer who finishes his faster than greased lightening!