Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This easily-digestible dog food is crafted without corn, wheat or soy.
- High-protein recipe features real, nutrient-rich salmon as the very first ingredient.
- Formulated to nurture your sidekick’s sensitive skin and stomach.
- Includes omega-6 fatty acids to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with live probiotics and prebiotic fiber for digestive and immune health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.69Chewy Price$35.81Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Sensitive Stomach with Probiotics Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- American Journey Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon Adult Large Breed Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach 7+ Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$59.37Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$79.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Barley, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas...||Salmon, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control...||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control...||High Fiber, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support...||Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
68 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3314 Customer Reviews
God give me strength
So, first you should know I have 1 pittie and 3 indoor kitties and 2 outdoor ferals that adopted me! The 4 inside are all rescues. I explained it this way so anyone reading my reviews will understand that I am not a believer of indoor cats going for a neighborhood stroll. That said, I have alot of mouths to feed, and believe it or not, everyone has the nerve to be picky. Lilly, my pittie, gobbles this down and no gas attacks. I have found a number of times when purchasing a new bag. Always from chewy, Lilly can't stop pooping and usually in the house because she can't hold it. It's like I suddenly gave her a brand new food. My vet said she's super sensitive. You would doubt him if you saw her teeth! Lol. Well, onto the kittie food
What happened to this food??
I switched to the Sensitive Skin & Stomach because my dog is a picky eater. Over the last year it was all good and she was eating, until this last batch we received. It was HORRIBLE! She bare had pebbles it was full or crumbs and she stopped eating it. I just received a new order and I am hoping it is NOT the same, otherwise, I will return and and start looking for other options and let's not talk about the price change!!
Tried this dog food because our husky was having skin issues and looking sad. We didn’t want to pay the money at first but nothing else was helping his skin clear up. We decided paying for good healthy food was better for our husky than going to the vet and paying for medical bills and prescriptions. He loved the food. The skin issues started clearing up noticeably the 2d week. it. The 3rd week, He is happier and lots of energy and sweeter disposition. Skin almost healed. We signed up for automatic shipping.
Picky dog doesn't like
Unfortunately the other dog food that I typically get was out of stock. A lot of other flavors were out of stock too so I decided to try this to see if my picky dog likes salmon. Sadly, he doesn't and since we have 2 dogs (my other dog will eat this, but she will literally eat anything), I bought the biggest bag too as the 30 lb was out of stock. Going to have to try to find a different flavor so he will eat. :( I was really hoping he'd like this one!
Great food but the price has increased terribly
My dogs love this food! It has been the best food for them especially for my one dog who has a sensitive stomach and prone to skin allergies. It’s great and I will continue buying it and recommending it to other pet families. But wow just last year the 41 pound bag was around 60$ and now it’s almost 90$. For the same food.
Timely & Responsible
Chewy is the best! My dogs' love their Purina Pro Plan. Chewy delivers my dogs' food in one or two days and the couple of times the delivery was left at the mailbox instead of the front porch, they responded immediately and communicated with the delivery service that the delivery placement was unacceptable.
I called and the lady was awesome . They were out of the size of dog food I usually buy, so had to get a larger bag not only did a get a discount but she was so sweet and also helped me with my password which I can never remember. I have had nothing but great experiences with Chewy I would recommend to everyone.
1st Bag fine, 2nd bag problem
I don't know what the difference is but my dogs are refusing to touch this bag of food. There was zero issue with the first bag. Expensive mistake. This has never happened to me and I've had dogs for 15+years.
Purina Pro Plan
I bought this food after another food was discontinued. My dogs love it! I have three and they all line up waiting for this food. They have more energy and my oldest one is more active. They love the Salmon flavor.
Great Service - Fast Fast Delivery
I really like Chewy.Com. Service Representatives are pleasant - helpful and the phone gets answered quickly by a PERSON! Delivery is incredibly fast. All the times I ordered - 3 days or less my order is on the doorstep. Bottom Line - Chewy does a great job and products always meet & exceed expectations - thank you.