- The dry dog food is fortified with vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to help nourish your pooch’s coat and skin.
- Kibble contains optimal levels of protein and fat to help dogs maintain an ideal body condition.
- The Purina Pro powder can help promote positive emotions and a healthy immune system.
- The supplements are great option for pups who exhibit anxious behaviors like excessive barking, pacing, jumping and spinning.
- The supplements can help promote positive emotions and a healthy immune system.
This item used to be known as Purina Pro Plan SAVOR. As this item transitions, you may receive either bag. Keep your pup well-fed and calm with Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Food + Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Probiotic Dog Supplement! Give your dog the complete and balanced nutrition he needs with Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food. It’s crafted with real chicken as the very first ingredient and with 26% protein, it offers an optimal protein-to-fat ratio to help your pal stay in shape. This kibble has a twist, combining tender, shredded morsels blended with dry food for a complex texture your dog will love. Best of all, it’s packed with guaranteed live probiotics to help encourage healthy digestion to ensure things keep running smoothly. Not only does this dry dog food focus on your pup’s nutritional needs, but it also has the savory flavor he naturally craves. So, show your dog some extra love and serve up a beneficial bowl of Purina Pro Plan! It’s just as important to help keep your paw-tner calm and collected with Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Probiotic Dog Supplement! This six-week supply of supplements contains a strain of beneficial bacteria known as BL999 that has been shown to help keep dogs calm during stressful situations like separation, trips to the vet, thunderstorms and more. Specially formulated by Purina researchers, nutritionists and veterinarians, not only are these dog supplements palatable, but they can even help promote a positive emotional state in dogs, too!