Purina Pro Plan Classic Turkey & Vegetables Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Chicken, Water, Liver...||Turkey, Liver, Turkey Broth...||Duck, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Arctic Char, Ocean Whitefish, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Indoor, Natural, Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Muscle Care||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
About This Item
- Made with real turkey as the very first ingredient and complemented with tomatoes and carrots for a delectable flavor she’s sure to love.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals, including taurine, for complete and balanced adult nutrition.
- Optimal protein and fat levels to promote lean muscles and ideal weight; grain-free recipe is ideal for cats with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Can be served as a complete meal or an enticing topper over dry kibble to add variety to her diet.
- Proudly made in Purina-owned U.S. facilities from high-quality ingredients for safety and quality you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$31.94Chewy Price$30.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Grain-Free Classic Chicken & Spinach Entrée Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.16Chewy Price$47.04List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Turkey Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.21Chewy Price$27.75Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Classic Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$32.64Chewy Price$35.52List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Entree in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.16Chewy Price$47.04List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Grilled Seafood Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Salmon Entree in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.16Chewy Price$47.04List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Salmon & Rice Entree in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.68Chewy Price$35.52List Price$32.00Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.16Chewy Price$47.04List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Brown Rice Entree Classic Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.04Chewy Price$44.69Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Savor Chicken, Tuna & Wild Rice Entree in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.64Chewy Price$35.52List Price$31.01Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult White Meat Chicken & Vegetable Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.68Chewy Price$35.52List Price$32.00Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
Mikey likes it
I’ve have been trying many different wet foods to transition my cat from only eating dry food. My cat will only eat dry food despite my efforts to encourage wet. Since my dogs eat pro-plan wet and dry, and my cat eats pro-plan dry I decided to try their wet food. This was the best decision, for the first time in 7 years my cat actually ate wet food
complete essentials turkey an vegetables cat food
i recently ordered Purina Pro Plan Turkey and vegetable cat food in the 5 oz cas as Chewy was out of the 3 oz cans that i usually buy. My cat Chrystal likes the 3 oz cans of this food but for some reason turns her nose up at the 5 oz cans and wont eat it. I donated the food to a local rescue organization.
"grain-free" formula gives my cat Diarrhea. I don't recommend.
"grain-free" formula gives my cat Diarrhea. I don't recommend. My vet also advised that "grain-free" formulas commonly cause this in cats.
Pro Plan Classic Turkey & Vegetables Cat Food
Accidentally orderd large cans. Can doesn't indicate "Pate" which is different than the small cans. Cats don't like it as much.
Cats like it
I like to offer a variety to my cats, since every so often a proven favorite becomes unavailable. This is comparatively new to our rotation, and they seem enthusiastic. I believe grain-free is a healthy choice for them. That's why I recommend this.
Didn't realize that it didn't have gravy in it
I wish I had not ordered this only because I didn't realize that it didn't have gravy in it and my 19 year old won't eat it
Good product, Not their favorite.
This kitty food smells good. You can smell the veggies! Mirrah, Pee-Wee & Patti ate it but it wasn't their favorite. My mistake. I didn't notice it was pate instead of pieces with gravy. In rotation with other Pro Plan wet foods with gravy & meat, they eat it. Your cats may like pate better so I still think it's worth a try.
Sammy and Mattie love it now, but we'll see if it continues. You know, they are cats, they have discerning tastes.
This is a good basic quality cat food. I normally purchase the larger size as well as this smaller size. Out of 11 cats, nearly everyone likes this food and nothing is ever left in the bowls. Good for everyone including my 19-year-old and my 4-year-old cats.
My cat refused to eat it.
The only problem with Chewy is that I have to order can food by the case & if your fur baby doesn’t like it you have spent a lot of money for nothing. Another bunch of food I will donate to a rescue..