Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Classic Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Entree Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Rice...||Chicken Broth, Turkey, Carrots...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Beef, Wheat Gluten...||Beef, Water, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Calming, Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||N/A||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...|
About This Item
- 100% complete and balanced diet is specifically formulated for dogs with skin-irritating food allergies or upset stomachs
- Classic entrée packed with nutrient-rich salmon and rice provides the ultimate texture, taste, and nutrition your dog craves
- Premium salmon is loaded with powerhouse omega DHA which promotes cognitive development during the aging process
- Omega-6 fatty acids are included to maintain healthy skin and a beautiful shiny coat
- Proudly manufactured in Purina-owned U.S.A facilities and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Pate, Beef & Rice Entree Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$29.40Chewy Price$31.08List Price$27.93Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Grain-Free Classic Turkey & Sweet Potato Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$25.80Chewy Price$31.08List Price$24.51Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Bright Mind Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$22.68Chewy Price$24.19List Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.18Chewy Price$20.19List Price$17.27Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Shredded Blend Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Bright Mind Senior Adult 7+ Turkey & Brown Rice Entree Wet Dog Food, 10-oz tub, case of 8$30.80Chewy Price$33.52List Price$29.26Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport High Protein Chicken & Rice Entrée Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$39.48List Price$34.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport High Protein Turkey, Lamb & Venison Entrée Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$39.48List Price$34.09Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
638 Customer Reviews
Dog likes it but why $7 price hike?
My dog likes the food. He eats pretty much everything though. Hes been on this specific brand of canned dog food for about 5 months. He’s a pit mix with itchy dry skin which is why he eats this food. He’s on the dry food version of this also. Can’t say either are doing much for his skin however, the vet recommended. Because of his indifference to this food and his skin not really benefitting from the food, when I saw it has increased $7 a case from March to April, I’ve decided to find a different food. I’m not sure why only this canned food has increased while the rest of Purina One’s canned food has remained the same price. We also never received a notification that the price would increase. Going from $72 for three cases on the autoship to $92 is quite the jump and has unfortunately priced this food out of my budget. Will be on the hunt for a cheaper and more beneficial alternative.
They LOVE it!
Two out of my three dogs are not on a prescription diet but I wanted to give them some thing that if the third dog were to accidentally eat, it wouldn’t make him terribly sick. I also needed some thing to encourage them to eat their food in a timely manner rather than pick out it all day because I can’t leave their food on the ground so that the third dog doesn’t accidentally end up with it. This fits the bill. They eat it like it’s candy, I just mix a spoonful with their kibble. And I’m hopeful that if the third dog that’s on a very special diet or to accidentally get a couple of bites, it won’t hurt him because of the limited protein source and the low-fat.
My dog won’t touch it.
I purchased a couple of cans of Purina Pro Plan Salmon and Rice at the local pet store to see if my dog would eat it. We have two cats and she loves to steal their salmon cat food. She loved it, so I ordered a case from Chewy. What we got was not the same as what I had purchased at the pet store even though it was the same brand and supposedly the same type of food. It was thin and runny and Coco wouldn’t eat it. Now I have almost a whole case of dog food that I need to get rid of. I hope the shelter can use it. This is in no way Chewy’s fault. It is Purina’s fault.
Maybe just my dogs
Although my dogs really like the essentials with chicken wet food, after trying a few times with the Salmon flavor, they will not eat it. I suggest only purchasing a can or two in order to try it out on your dog first. I purchased a couple of cases of 12 thinking they would like it and now will be stuck with or will be donating the cans they won't eat. This is not really a chewy issue as they can't control whether or not a dog will like the flavor.
They love it
I home cook for my 3 dogs and add just a little kibble to their meals. (One of them has digestive issues and another has a ton of allergies.) I purchased this food for two of my senior dogs that are on several medications (not the one with allergies). The thought was that since it's a bit different that I can hide the pills in the food. I also specifically wanted the sensitive stomach because of the digestive issues and because of all the medications. I was not sure how they would react to all the meds. I add just a bit to what they currently get and then burry the pills. They both LOVE it and gobble up every single bit! For 3 weeks now, they have not had any digestive issues!
Didn’t like it
My older dog has skin allergies and this was recommended. However neither one of my dogs will eat it. They sniff it and walk away. It does not look very appetizing when I opened the can. Very expensive and disappointed.
dogs say no
None of my dogs would eat it. And I got so many left. Only opened one can for three dogs and none would eat it. Looked super mushy also.
Much better for my dogs!
My dogs love it! Much better for their skin and digestive system. No more itching and nausea and vomiting from chicken allergy!
Dogs love it!
My dogs love this Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Rice. It has a lot of moisture which makes it easy to dispense from the can and makes it easy to mix medicine or probiotics. I will continue buying this product for my dogs.
Very mushy and didn't care for it
My dog love Salmon, but this was just not right for her. It was very mushy, and she would NOT eat it. I will have to donate the whole case I bought