Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Classic Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Entree Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% complete and balanced diet is specifically formulated for dogs with skin-irritating food allergies or upset stomachs
- Classic entrée packed with nutrient-rich salmon and rice provides the ultimate texture, taste, and nutrition your dog craves
- Premium salmon is loaded with powerhouse omega DHA which promotes cognitive development during the aging process
- Omega-6 fatty acids are included to maintain healthy skin and a beautiful shiny coat
- Proudly manufactured in Purina-owned U.S.A facilities and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Weight Management Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Beef & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Weight Management Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Weight Management Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Pate, Beef & Rice Entree Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$29.40Chewy Price$31.08List Price$27.93Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Entrees Wet Dog Food Variety Pack, 13-oz, case of 12$29.40Chewy Price$31.08List Price$27.93Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan All Life Stages Small Bites Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 37.5-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 7+ Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula High Protein Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Grain-Free Classic Turkey & Sweet Potato Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$51.60Chewy Price$49.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Salmon, Rice...||Chicken, Water, Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey Giblets...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Water, Beef, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Calming, Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Sensitive Skin, Sensitive Digestion||—||—|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
657 Customer Reviews
Roux, age 10, 12.5 lbs, loves this food. Twice a day, I put a couple of well rounded tablespoons of this Proplan Salmon & Rice canned food on a plate next to a bowl of the same food, but Dry kibble. He dives into his canned food immediately, and throughout the day he munches on the kibble as he wants. No itching, and poops are healthy.
Do not buy. Water is main ingredient.
My regular canned food was out of stock, so I looked for an alternative salmon based food for my stomach sensitive dog. I wish I had not bought 4 cases. Immediately upon opening and serving I noticed it was not dense like the other canned dog foods. It is very watery. One can does not contain nearly as much food as other brands. One can probably amounts to only half a can. It was cheaper, now I know why. I checked the ingredient list and yep, first ingredient is water. I will never waste my money on this food again. Other brands may cost more but you get more.
Like the auto ship
I use a spoonful of this to try to encourage my picky eater to eat her kibble. I like the auto ship from Chewy as I can put off the shipment until we are ready for another one. Since I use so little each day, the can tends to last us several days. I like being able to add and subtract treats from my order as well. Thank you Chewy for the convenience and easy to navigate website.
Dog will Not eat
Tried starving her into eating it. Still a hard no. I think a lot of domesticated dogs instinctively know what will not sit well on their stomach. Or at least this one. I have learned not to push food on her. It is probably a top notch dog food. Just not the one for us.
Post surgery meals
Boomer is a mini Aussie and had a tumor removed from his gum and required a soft diet. I chose this because he eats the dry kibble. The transition, overall was kind to his system and of course he saw it as a treat!
Disappointed, Shepherds will not eat this.
Mungo and Reina, my two shepherds have been loving the Purina One Beef & Salmon, Turkey and Venison canned food so since Mungo has both stomach and skin issues, I decided to try them on this. It looks like slop in a can, as opposed to the chunks of the other one. Mungo who usually cleans his bowl completely within ten minutes, are half throughout the day, and Reina would not eat. I tried a couple more times, even mixing it with a bit of actual canned Atlantic salmon so there was chunks and not just slop. I had to throw out 2/3 of the meal for each of them. Not a win. We didn't get through one tray of cans and I switched to something else, as they are 75+ lbs, I cannot have them not eating, especially since Mungo came to us from a shelter 6 months ago and is very food motivated, sensitive, relates not being fed to being punished. I'm working hard on sorting out his stomach issues, trauma and anxiety. Sorry Chewy, not a win for us! Back to the Purina One we go.
My dog wont eat it
My dog is on a soft food diet after having teeth extracted. He eats this brand of kibble so I assumed he would enjoy the canned. Luckily I bought some Purina one cans too which he will eat
Stopped eating because of taste
Chewy is great on delivery, but my dog didn't like the taste after a while and stopped eating. The product itself was great for her sensitive stomach, but can you imagine eating salmon every day?
Dog's favorite part of meal
Our two dogs love this stuff, we like that it adds some extra moisture to their diet. And good for sensitive stomachs and skin which is an added bonus.
This food is perfect for my dog with stomach issues and chicken allergies. He gets a little added to his kibble each day and loves it! No more stomach issues.