Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition with lamb as the first ingredient.
- Oatmeal is gentle on your puppy’s sensitive digestive system.
- Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- DHA from fish oil to nourish brain and vision development with antioxidants to support your puppy’s developing immune system.
- Everything your puppy needs to thrive with no artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.87Chewy Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein DHA Lamb & Rice Formula Puppy Food, 6-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Large Breed High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Toy Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Calm & Balanced Chicken & Rice Calming Dog Dry Food, 16-lb bag$54.78Chewy Price$56.79List Price$52.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Oat Meal, Fish Meal...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Lamb, Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
218 Customer Reviews
Our puppy was having some GI issues for several months. Going out in the middle of the night, multiple times, with watery or loose stools. It was exhausting. At our vets suggestion, we tried this food and within 2 days things had improved. It has been 4 weeks and I am thrilled to report that the issues have gone away. Our puppy is happier and have gained weight. An additional shout out to Chewy as well. We originally purchased a chicken based food, which now appears to have been part of the problem. When I called about purchasing this one, they not only refunded the money for the chicken based food (after it was open), they told us to donate the food to a shelter. Im a customer for life because of that transaction. Thank you!
Inconsistent kibble shape and formula
I purchased the 16 lb lamb and oat bag for my puppy GSD and she actually loves it and wanted to eat every bite. But the second bag I ordered was a 24 lb. bag and the kibble was a different shape and smelled different. The first bag had round kibble and this second bag had square kibble. I'm not pleased with the inconsistent content.
good puppy chow
Our pup has continual stools. We've started adding this to the food we've been feeding. So far, so good. She gets a blood test for allergies tomorrow. She's a 4mo akbash female pup .
First time using a PPP product for a litter (breeding since 1977). They are doing fabulously on this puppy food. Started at 19 days, soaked in hot water with a bit of Greek Yogurt mixed in. They ate it immediately from the 1st time. Tiny poops pick up clean off artificial turf.
My baby girl Sweet P loves her new food. We got our order in 2 days and looking forward to our monthly delivery.
So far this product has been consistent and she is still eating it. Hopefully they won't change the formula as some foods have in the past.
My Boston Terrier puppy loves this healthy option!
My Boston Terrier puppy loves this healthy option! I disagree w/feeding your dog a grain-free option, as a grain-free food can cause Cardiopathy/heart disease. This is a great option for non-grain-free puppy food and we love that it addresses any potential sensitive skin and stomach issues. Our puppy has had no issues w/this food and gobbles it up quickly. She is now 9 months old and her skin and coat are healthy and very shiny!
Our doodles love it!
Took us a couple of tries to find the right blend for our pups, but we finally found it in the Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach - Lamb & Oatmeal. No more upset tummy's for our pups!
Loves it and no problems!
I recently switched my puppy's food from Nature Domain's Grain Free puppy food to this, and this was one of the best decisions I made for his health. He was having inconsistent stools, and we took him to the vet to find out nothing was wrong. The vet did recommend Purina Pro Plan food for dogs. Now, my puppy has good stools, and appetite, and cute howls to show how much he loves the food. The only down side is that his stools have a strong odor, but he is healthy! And that's normal :-) I would recommend this food to anyone who has a dog with a sensitive stomach.
Tasty and Firmer stools
Suspected my dog might have a little sensitivity to chicken so tried this option and it has really helped her. Stools are firmer and she no longer has occasional vomiting like she did on chicken.