Purina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition with lamb as the first ingredient.
- Oatmeal is gentle on your puppy’s sensitive digestive system.
- Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- DHA from fish oil to nourish brain and vision development with antioxidants to support your puppy’s developing immune system.
- Everything your puppy needs to thrive with no artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Large Breed Dry Puppy Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$40.83Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan High Protein DHA Lamb & Rice Formula Puppy Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 35-lb bag$83.98Chewy Price$86.99List Price$76.19Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan High Protein Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Puppy Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Salmon & Cod Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$20.48Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.46Autoship Price
- dealPurina Pro Plan Development Puppy Chicken & Rice Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$31.80Chewy Price$34.68List Price$30.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Oat Meal, Fish Meal...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Brain Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health...||Immune Support, Brain Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
213 Customer Reviews
First time using a PPP product for a litter (breeding since 1977). They are doing fabulously on this puppy food. Started at 19 days, soaked in hot water with a bit of Greek Yogurt mixed in. They ate it immediately from the 1st time. Tiny poops pick up clean off artificial turf.
My Boston Terrier puppy loves this healthy option!
My Boston Terrier puppy loves this healthy option! I disagree w/feeding your dog a grain-free option, as a grain-free food can cause Cardiopathy/heart disease. This is a great option for non-grain-free puppy food and we love that it addresses any potential sensitive skin and stomach issues. Our puppy has had no issues w/this food and gobbles it up quickly. She is now 9 months old and her skin and coat are healthy and very shiny!
Our doodles love it!
Took us a couple of tries to find the right blend for our pups, but we finally found it in the Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach - Lamb & Oatmeal. No more upset tummy's for our pups!
Loves it and no problems!
I recently switched my puppy's food from Nature Domain's Grain Free puppy food to this, and this was one of the best decisions I made for his health. He was having inconsistent stools, and we took him to the vet to find out nothing was wrong. The vet did recommend Purina Pro Plan food for dogs. Now, my puppy has good stools, and appetite, and cute howls to show how much he loves the food. The only down side is that his stools have a strong odor, but he is healthy! And that's normal :-) I would recommend this food to anyone who has a dog with a sensitive stomach.
Tasty and Firmer stools
Suspected my dog might have a little sensitivity to chicken so tried this option and it has really helped her. Stools are firmer and she no longer has occasional vomiting like she did on chicken.
Awesome Dog food
My labradoodle puppy wasn’t very interested in eating his food. Bought this one and he really gets excited when it’s time to eat. You want your puppy to enjoy eating and this one did just that
Dog doesn’t care for this food!
My dog who is definitely not a fussy eater hates this food. She tasted it and spit it out and will not come near it.
The Jury is still out
First let me say that there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with this food. We talked to the vet and she said it was fine for us to switch our pup and he would get adequate nutrition. The jury is still out as to whether we will continue to use this food because our pup appears to be a picky eater. I have owned dogs all my life, but they were mostly mutts, labs or chessie's. All of my animals have always been fed IAMS. This dog won't hardly touch it. Darndest thing I have every seen.
Fantastic, no more soft stool or diarrhea after just the first two days on this food. Will be the food I use frlm here out till she reaches one year of age. (Golden Retriever).
Great fir digs with sensitive stomachs
My Golden suffers from a weak stomach this food has helped a great deal